⁰⁰¹

- 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!! -

THE SOUND OF MUSIC blasting filled Olivia's ears as she danced around with random girls she found already dancing half an hour ago. she had only came to this frat party to get away from laying in bed all night and she wanted to make Tara happy too.

Tara had been talking about this frat party since the second week of October and she didn't want to make Tara upset and have her be sad so she went.

but she also knew that if Sam had found out that Tara was going to this party to try and hook up with guys she would totally flip the fuck out.

liv had gotten way to carried away dancing with the girls that she didn't even notice that Chad and Ethan were both staring over at her little group. she already knew that Chad wasn't interested because of Tara.

but Ethan, he was a different story. everyone already knew that he had felt something for Olivia when they had first met and it wasn't that hard to tell. but of course she was fucking dumb and didn't notice it.

Ethan was staring at the way liv had moved her hips to the beat of diamonds by Chris travis, and the way her golden blonde hair swayed when she moved. he was in love. but she didn't know that.

she always thought that he liked this black haired girl in most of their classes, which was dressed up as Harry potter trying to be hot.

"dude you need to make a move already." chad had randomly blurted out after he noticed the way Ethan was gazing at liv. "w-what?" Ethan turned his head to fully face Chad stuttering his words.

"we all know you like her so why don't you just ask her out already man!" he had playfully hit Ethan in the chest trying to hype him up.

their moment was shortly cut off when both liv and Anika came up to them telling them that Tara was going up stairs with a random guy. and of course liv knew the guy that was trying to take Tara upstairs.

"howdy partner." Chad has said at the bottom of the stairs looking up at both Tara and the guy that tried to take her upstairs.

liv had stood with Ethan along with Anika and Mindy next to them. both the guy and Tara look down at Chad, but the guy seemed more upset.

"Tara's good down here." chad goes on again and a whole pushing and shoving problem breaks out between Chad and the guy who was obviously trying to hook up with Tara, which was very much drunk.

Ethan had grabbed liv by her waist before chad and the guy had gotten off the stairs to start shoving each other to get her out of the way.

but our lord and savior, sam carpenter had came around the corner and tazed the guy in the balls. which REALLY pissed off Tara.

 which REALLY pissed off Tara

chapter one DOWNNNN

anyway

well I don't have anything to say so I HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS BOOOKKAA

ꨄ-em