⁰⁰³

- 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 -

- 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 -

SHE CLICKED ON THE TV while sitting next to Ethan on the couch, also next to Mindy and Anika. chad and Tara were in the kitchen making food and Mindy kept eyeing them. she soon got up and went to talk to them.

"omg just make out already" everyone in the living room heard Mindy say to both Chad and Tara. which caused everyone to laugh and giggle, liv had her head rested against Ethan shoulder as they watched the tv

she could feel his shoulders tense up but she chose to ignore it, trying not to say anything. Ethan had also tried to ignore the girls head on him but he couldn't help him self from blushing

as the boy tried to distract himself from her, he managed to look down at her and smile to himself, observing the blonde who he has slowly fallen In love with over the months

from across the room anika had noticed this, and smiled at the boy, she hadn't seen him this happy since he first moved here and didn't know many people.

As ethan was going to try and talk to the blonde, Sam and her "cute boy" had walked threw the door causing liv to lift her head up to see who it was.

"cute boy" was the older guy who lived next door in the apartments but Sam never let him come over, for some reason "cute boy.. nice" Quinn spoke breaking the silence that mostly everyone had.

along with everyone else and liv, they could care less about who Sam brought in or who she didn't since they were used to quinn always bringing people over

liv turned back around and started to get more comfortable next to Ethan and laid down on his shoulder again, as he slowly put his arm around her back making her secure, mindy had changed the channel to the news.

"oh shit." Mindy mumbled looking at the tv where the news showed body bags being brought out of a house, clearly showing that ghostface was back.

shocked faces and frighted looks where scattered around the room causing liv to bury her face into Ethan not wanting to look at everyone.

silence was all liv heard before her brain had started to ring causing it to hurt her. mindy's voice seemed like it was booming in liv's mind when in clearly wasn't.

she couldn't do this again. she wouldn't, she didn't want to have to experience her best friends, her boyfriend dying over again.

before anything could get worse, liv's hand started to shake and she slowly got up from Ethan and it almost seemed like she bolted to her room before the curly haired boy could do anything.

"pack a bag. we leave in 10." was all liv heard as she walked away from the group heading straight to her room.

but of course Tara was quick to try and defend her self to get them to stay and try to convince her older sister that it was "Halloween."

the blonde didn't hear much after she gotten father away and closer to her room, only knowing that Tara wouldn't win this fight.

she slammed her door shut and went straight over to her sound record player. yeah it seemed retro but she didn't care, her sister had one and gave it to liv before she left without olivia even noticing that she was trying to leave.

liv started to shuffle threw her records trying to find the one that made her the most calm. the one that Ethan had gifted her for the girls 17th birthday.

a faint knock on her door was heard and she clearly already knew who it was, walking towards the door and letting the curly headed boy in and going to sit down on her bed.

"are you okay?" were the first words spoke in the room filling up the silence that drowned it. olivia didn't say anything, she didn't want to say anything, know that the boy already knew the answer.

raising her head up to look at the curled haired boy all she saw was worry and not his usual happiness. why is he worried about me? nobody's ever worried about me.

the girl thought clearly not understanding any of it. but she just switched her boy to now fully facing the boy and just stared at him

she couldn't fully comprehend what she was feeling, of course she felt so scared having to go through this again but she didn't know what she was feeling with him.

without breaking the eye contact, Ethan slowly grabbed her hand and intertwined it with his own, she felt as it was a sense of her calming down almost like his presence was comforting.

keeping the eye contact the boy raised his other hand and slowly wiped the running mascara and tears from under her eyes with just his thumb.

moving his hand to rest on her cheek he slowly started to move closer to the blonde and started to move in.

"it's now or never." he thought watching as she also started to lean in with him, the couples foreheads touching caused them both to feel a sense of comfort once again and slowly having their lips brush together.

" he thought watching as she also started to lean in with him, the couples foreheads touching caused them both to feel a sense of comfort once again and slowly having their lips brush together

guys it's okaaa he's bipolar.

really hope he don't kill her😋

anyway

ꨄ-em