"Sure, let me get my swimsuit on. By the way, your eyes are gorgeous. I'm jealous," I complimented.

Andrei started to blush as a smile widened across his face. "Thanks, I'll meet you outside, alright?" he said before turning away and walking towards the glass sliding door that separated the deck from the interior dining room.

I leaned my shoulder against the wall and watched Andrei walk outside and slide the door shut. I smiled, knowing that it felt good to let something off of your chest.

I wasn't exactly sure what Andrei was thinking about me, perhaps he just saw me as a friend or his teammate's younger sister. Maybe it was just too early to tell, considering Andrei and I literally just met a few hours ago.

I walked back to my room that Jaccob let me stay in and closed the door behind me. I set Andrei's sweatshirt on top of the other Hurricanes sweatshirts Jaccob had given to me, all scrunched up from the anger and frustration of the embarrassment from running into Andrei. He was the last person on this Hurricanes team I wanted that to happen to me. Stars align in the most unexpected moments, don't they?

I took my now soda-soaked dress off and tossed it into the white hamper where my other clothes were sitting in. Afterwards I dug around for my forest green bikini in my suitcase, then I pulled out a pair of black shorts to toss over my bottom.

I changed into the bikini and threw on Andrei's sweatshirt and the shorts to cover up my skin.

I walked out of my room, making sure I closed the door this time, and walked back outside to get back to the party.

"Hey, there you are!" exclaimed Jaccob from where he was still sitting after I went to go find Andrei. He waved me over, so I walked over to the couch and sat next to him.

Jaccob chuckled as he sipped on his beer. "I was wondering what was taking you so long," he said as I took a glance at Andrei on the other side of the deck talking to Antti Raanta. Andrei turned his head to look at me and he smiled before returning to talk to Antti. Of course, I blushed, because who wouldn't when it was Andrei that was smiling at you?

"You changed?" Jaccob asked me while I sat back down next to him where I was sitting before.

I nodded my head with a defeated frown on my face. "I spilled my soda all over my dress. I found Andrei, though," I chuckled as took an accidental strong whiff of Andrei's sweatshirt that I was wearing, nearly causing me to faint again. Oh, that cologne was strong and I loved it.

Jaccob chuckled as well. "I see."

A slight breeze blew past, causing me to shiver a little, even though it was fairly warm here for a late afternoon in Raleigh. Not to mention Jordan Martinook just jumped into the pool, giving me a little shower, but it didn't bother me as much as Andrei made me spill my soda.

"So, how are you liking your welcome party?" my brother asked.

I shrugged. "I'm kinda hungry. But I'd like to go for a quick swim before I eat, that way I don't throw up and contaminate the whole pool," I chuckled as I stood up and took Andrei's sweatshirt off and slipped off my shorts to reveal my body in the green bikini.

Jaccob laughed. "Go for it. It's your party."

I smiled as I jogged over to an open spot on the pool deck and jumped into the pool, creating a big splash that nearly got my brother. I would've laughed hysterically if it did get him.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed after I rose to the surface and started to tread in the water.

Before I knew it, someone jumped into the pool awfully close to me, making a huge splash that drenched me even more.