3

Peter makes dinner and calls the kids down. The owner is upstairs drunk probably.

After dinner Peter puts everyone to bed. Including moon. Peter goes back downstairs grabbing his bag and leaves to the store.

When he makes it to the store he starts to shop around grabbing alot of different food for the kids. Keeping a emotionless face as all ways he walks around and grabs himself a sandwich. He notices a few people are staring at him.

I mean it is 10 o'clock at night. Peter continues shopping until he phone rings.

       ~Wade is calling~

     He awnsers.

'Hello?'

Hey baby boy!! How are you????

'Fine.' Peter says as he continues grabbing things.

What are you doing???

'Shopping'

For the kids?

'Yup.'

  Peter continues to listen to Wade's rant about his day as Peter pays for the stuff. Peter grabs the bags of stuff and takes his out his sandwich and puts it in his pocket. Wade keeps talking but Peter doesn't mind, he continues walking till he spots a man.

                         'He looks injured'

He puts Wade on hold which he isn't happy about and Peter walks over to the man. The man doesn't move but Peter studies him.

'He has a a injury on his leg and on his stomach.'

He puts the bags down and he kneels infront of the man. The man tries to move but can't. Peter takes his bag off and takes out the medical kit he has in his bag.

Taking out the everything he needs he starts to patch up the man. And it's a excuse to study him. He has a metal arm. I see it under his ripped damaged jacket. The man mumbles a thank you as I finished patching him up. I leave him some bandages and I give him my sandwich to help him.

I walk away picking up the phone and listing to a annoyed Wade. But that man. He was in HYDRA. I could tell by the metal arm. He looks familar. I can't put my finger on it. Hopefully he couldn't see mine. Though I am wearing gloves and a jacket. I make it back to the orphanage and I put everything away and I say goodnight to Wade.

I make it back to my room or closet. I will see if the man is there tomorrow. Maybe he speak to me and tell me who he is.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I re wrote this chapter. I didnt like the original it seemed too fast. -Author