2

As Peter walks into his class he sits down and waits for the day to be over.

After school Peter walks to the bus stop to wait for the kids. He keeps his hands In his pockets and his hood up to not draw attention to himself.

The bus arrives minutes later and kids come happily chatting as they come to him.

"Buddy system." Peter says to them all and they grab each other's hands. As they walk to a Cafe each kid one at a time tells Peter about their says which he doesn't mind. He loves hearing the story's.

"Sit. Booth." Peter says quietly and they all sit. He hands them a menu. "Order." He says to them all and when they tell him their orders he goes to the counter. The cashier was named Eddie and when it was his turned Peter looked at his hand.

"4 number 5s with pink liquid, 5 number 3s brown milk, and 2 kids meal pink milk" Peter says with what little English he can.

Eddie nods as Peter has been here alot with the kids so Eddie can make out what Peter means.

After awhile Eddie calls for Peter's food and he pays and walks back to the table. He gives everyone their meals besides Amy. He gives her two meals. Amy is a 4 year old with a imaginary friend call moon. Amy used to only eat half her food so she can save it for him. And when Peter noticed he started buying and making a extra meal and he put a extra chair for moon so Amy can eat all her Food.

"For moon" Peter hands Amy the two meals.

Amy smiles "Look Moon Peter got us food!" She giggles as she puts the other meal beside her. Peter sits at a empty table reading a book as they ate and talked to each other.

  Peter sits in a chair thinking while he waits for the kids to finish eating. He keeps his sleeves over his hands to hide everything. A little kid notices, their name is Ash, she goes into her bag and hands him a glove.

He takes it "thank you." And puts it on his hand. Ash smiles and continues eating.

After they finish Peter stacks the plate and leads them back to the orphanage.

  "Homework." Peter says and kids run off to their desks or bed rooms. But the little kids go to the dinning table so Peter can help and supervise.

A kid called Andrew jumps on Peter's arm. "Play!" The boy says. Peter takes off his jacket to reveal his metal Arm. Peter starts to lift the kid up and down without effort. A few minutes later there were 3 kids dangling in the air.

"Homework." The kids sigh and go back to their work. Peter puts his jacket on and walks to Amy.
Seeing her talk to moon he walks off to make dinner.