"I can't believe we are home alone together":

Sarada arrived at her home with Boruto

Sarada arrived at her home with Boruto. She entered in first and started taking off her shoes.

Boruto meanwhile entered in and forgot to do that as he looked around in aweness: "Oh wow, it's been like forever since I've been here, ya know." He said.

After taking off her shoes and putting them aside, she looked up at Boruto: "Boruto, shoes."

Boruto paused and looked at her, and then down at his shoes: "Oh crap! Yeah. Sorry about that." And he started doing that at once.

Sarada smiled at this warmly.

Once Boruto was done, he held them up: "So, where do you want me to put 'em?"

"Just by mine thank you." Sarada answered him.

Boruto nodded and did just that.

Once he did, the two of them headed to the kitchen.

"Want anything to drink?" Sarada asked.

"What do you have?" Boruto asked.

Sarada showed the boy the fridge.

Boruto took out a coke.

Smiling at him then, Sarada took out an orange fizzy drink.

Standing there now, the two of them opened up their cans and took huge gulps of their cans.

"Ahhhh!~"
"Ahhhh!~"

Looking at eachother then, they both giggled.

After, Sarada goes to go to the living room and sit on the couch; leaning back to relax.

Boruto followed her to do the same.

Sarada then looked at him: "So, got anything that you want to do, Boruto?"

"Mmmm..." Boruto looked up. He had to think about this one.

Sarada waited though she thinks she is going to be waiting a while.