"A day out to the beach in the Sand Village":

3 years later when both Boruto and Sarada were now at the age of 8, Naruto and Hinata planned a trip to the neighboring village hidden in the sand

3 years later when both Boruto and Sarada were now at the age of 8, Naruto and Hinata planned a trip to the neighboring village hidden in the sand. But they wanted the Uchiha's to go too.

Naruto and Hinata took Boruto and Himawari, and Sakura came with Sarada. Sasuke couldn't come as he was gone doing his usual business for the village and the current hokage.

So at the village in the sand, they were given a hotel to stay in for the night.

Whilst there, Naruto went to have a catch up with the current kage: Gaara whilst Hinata and Sakura took the kids on a tour.

After, that evening when Naruto came back, they all went to the beach to play.

At the beach at sunrise:

Near the sea whilst Himawari was with her mom and Sakura playing around the stones, Boruto and Sarada were knees deep in the water. They had their pants rolled up above.

Sarada was on her hands and knees, and she picked up a pink shell giggling. She held it up to Boruto: "Hey look Boruto. A shell. Isn't it pretty?"

Boruto looked down at it. Then he just struggled: "Yeah but its girly."

But she gestured him to take it: "Here. Take it anyway."

"Why?"

"Because it's a gift from me to you."

Boruto at first hesitated, but then he just slowly took the shell and looked at it calmly.

Sarada watched him.

Sakura could be heard calling them over now, and Boruto started to grin now: "Race you." And then he rushed off.

Sarada got up now and started to run after him laughing with him...

...

... Sakura and Hinata sat down with Sarada and Boruto whilst Naruto took Himawari to a nearby toliet. When he came back, he saw that both his son and Sarada were asleep, huddled together head on eachothers shoulders.

Naruto with his wife and Sakura smiled warmly at the sight.