Chapter 8

Xi Yuan was the only one in the spacious living room, and he stared deeply at the information on the screen in front of him.

    Only he himself knows what kind of turbulent waves are hidden under the calm appearance. This is not lifting the veil of the Zerg civilization, this is clearly a blow to his own worldview.

    Before turning on the optical brain search, he browsed the search content with the mentality of knowing the information of the new civilization.

    Since he was very interested in the status of Zerg males, this was the first thing he searched for.

    Then, he was shocked.

    Zerg is divided into males and females. He knows that the appearance is the same as human males, and he also knows that females can give birth to children. Among them, males have a higher status, and Xi Yuan has personally experienced it.

    But what he didn't know was that the Zerg society turned out to be male-dominated inside and female-dominated outside.

    ——Ninety-nine percent of the males occupy an absolute position in the family, and ninety-nine percent of the females play various roles in society, and many of them hold high positions.

    What surprised Xi Yuan even more was that males enjoy privileged benefits when they don't work. For example, each male can receive monthly living expenses from the empire according to their level.

    This sum of money was distributed to the males by the empire free of charge, and they could receive it until they died. There are more other kinds of benefits, including food, clothing, housing and transportation.

    Xi Yuan searched the purchasing power of the amount distributed, and it can basically make the male insects live well, so it seems that the male insects really don't need to work.

    If it was just that, Xi Yuan wouldn't be so shocked until he saw that 'the privilege of males stems from their importance to the Zerg'.

    ——The males are not without work, but because their biggest "job" is to "reproduce".

    Xi Yuan's pupils trembled when he looked at Li, isn't this a stallion?

    It turns out that he was right. When he read about the Zerg society, he saw the legal regulations that made the corners of his mouth twitch.

    Because the ratio of males to females is astonishingly 1:100, for the reproduction of the Zerg, the Supreme Code of the Zerg stipulates that males have the privilege of absolute status in the family.

    - A male can marry multiple females.

    For example, there is one female emperor, four female servants, and the number of female slaves is not limited.

    ——Male insects not only marry female insects for free, but also earn money.

    After a female worm gets married, she has to pay 80% of her property as a dowry, and all subsequent income goes to the male worm.

    It is better for a female master to have some autonomy and property management rights. The working rights and property rights of female servants are all arranged by males. Female slaves are veritable slaves with extremely low status.

    ——If you can’t marry a female, the official department of the empire will help you.

    In addition, males with higher mental power levels have stronger reproductive ability, and mental power can also appease more females, so males with higher levels have more privileges.