Chapter 3

When Liao Yuan came back with the doctor, he saw Xi Yuan sitting in a wheelchair calmly.

    "Are you okay?" Liao Yuan looked at him with some doubts.

    "I was a little uncomfortable just now, but I'm fine now." He said in one sentence.

    Liao Yuan suppressed his anger, thinking that Xi Yuan did it on purpose.

    They are all males, who is more noble than the other.

    The Xi family is very powerful, but Xi Yuan is not taken seriously, who is showing this pretentiousness.

    Liao Yuan frowned and said, "I don't care if you are well or not, the doctor is here now."

    "Doctor, check him up."

    The doctor Liao Yuan brought back was the one who had checked Xi Yuan before, and was pulled by Liao Yuan When I came back, I just walked to the storage place, and I almost died of fright when I heard that the male insect I was in charge of had an accident.

    "Your Excellency Xi Yuan..." Finding that the atmosphere was a bit tense, the doctor opened his mouth to ease the atmosphere, but he was rejected before he could speak.

    Xi Yuan: "No need."

    "Let's check it out," the doctor didn't dare to be careless when dealing with male worms, and wanted to say something if he didn't give up.

    Xi Yuan was resolute, "If there is any problem, I am fully responsible."

    Without waiting for the doctor to answer, he looked at the thing in the doctor's hand and said: "You are holding my optical brain, can you give it to me?" .”

    The doctor froze for a moment, then subconsciously handed over the optical brain in his hand.

    "Thank you." Xi Yuan took the optical brain.

    He has seen this thing in the memory of 'Xi Yuan', the body is very light and thin in the hand, the black curved screen is about the size of a mobile phone, and it just fits on the wrist after folding.

    The method of folding was deduced by him from the combination of Liao Yuan and the optical brain on the doctor's wrist. They wore a two-finger-wide black curved screen on their wrists, which was very similar to the one in his hand.

    He skipped the doctor and looked at Liao Yuan: "I think we can talk now."

    The veins on Liao Yuan's forehead throbbed violently, and he took a deep breath in his heart to calm himself down.

    "Are you sure you don't want to check?" Liao Yuan looked at the doctor after finishing speaking, barely maintaining his good self-cultivation, and said, "Sorry, please come over with me." "If he doesn't do the check, I

    think Continue with the private conversation with him just now."

    The doctor looked at him and then at Liao Yuan, nodded hesitantly, "Then I won't bother you two."

    Only he and Liao Yuan were left, but this It was Xi Yuan who spoke first.

    Xi Yuan leaned on the back of the chair with a lazy and relaxed appearance, and said, "How is Xi Jian?"

    "He is currently being detained in a prison/confinement room." Also entered the working state.

    Confinement cell, that doesn't sound very good.

    Xi Yuan frowned on purpose, and said, "What else? Don't tell me that such a 'felony' is just being held in a prison/confinement room." This

    is an expression of dissatisfaction in Liao Yuan's view.