09. Act Three

══════════•°•🔪🩸🔪•°•═════════

"Welcome to act three baby" Amber tells her and takes the knife out her stomach causing Skylar to scream into Amber's hand.

"A-Amber?" Skylar says with tears in her eyes after Amber removes her hand from her mouth, looking up at the girl she loves, betrayal in her eyes as she puts pressure on her wound with shaky hands, blood leaking through her fingers.

"I'm sorry baby but I have to make sure you won't do anything to jeopardize the plan. I won't kill you but you have to be a good girl so I won't have to hurt you again" Amber says smiling as she gets off from on top of her and hovers over the girl.

Amber try's to kiss her but Skylar moves her face away causing Amber's face to harden and grab her face forcing Skylar to look at her and kiss her.

"Aww didn't look at me like that baby" Amber says once she pulls away from the kiss.

"W-why?" Skylar asks her in a shaky voice as her eyes start dropping as she tries not to pass out from blood loss.

"Well you know the saying Love makes you crazy or whatever" Amber says as she goes inside her closest bringing out a roll of tape.

Amber walks up to Skylar and tapes her mouth and wrists before Skylar's phone pings in her pocket.

"Looks like mommy's on her way" Amber tells her with a smirk as she reads the message from Gale. "Don't worry baby I will be right back, stay right here" Amber tells her, pressing a gentle kiss on her head before existing the room.

Skylar's breathing is heavy and her eyelids begin to drop as she finally fall's unconscious with tear stains on her face.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
"Wake up, Come on wake the hell up" A voice says and Skylar's eyes begin flutter open. Skylar looks around to see nobody in the room.

The sound of multiple gun shots can be heard throughout the house and Skylar tries to sit up but pain shoots through her stomach causing her to groan in pain and lay back down as tears fall out her eyes.

"Come on stand up, don't be a pussy" The voice continues to say.

Skylar groans in pain as she sits up and takes the tape off her mouth and rips the tape off her wrists with her teeth and she holds her wound. The gun shots continue to fire throughout the house.

"Yeah that's it" The voice says making Skylar look around for anyone but there was still no one there until she looked in the mirror and saw a brunette girl smirking at her, she was wearing a blue button up shirt.

"Who are you?" Skylar's voice comes out raspy, her breathing rapid.

"Three guesses, sis" The girl says tilting her head, still smirking.

"Jill" Skylar breathes out with wide eyes. This cannot be happening.

"Ding, ding, ding" Jill says before her smirk drops. "Now stand the fuck up, go downstairs and cut some bitch's up" Jill says loudly and Skylar stands up.

"No" Skylar whispers still in shock as she shakes her head.

"No?" Jill questions. "How do you expect to get out of this alive without getting your hands a little bloody." Jill scoffs.

Skylar hears screams and rushes towards the door ignoring Jill as she leaves the room.

Skylar looks down the stairs to see Amber in a ghostface costume pointing a gun at Sidney who was on her knees and Richie twisting a knife in Sam's stomach on the floor.

"But it really was the best choice for the movie" Richie says in the ghostface voice, laughing.

"This isn't a fucking movie" Sam says looking up at him angrily.