07. Party

══════════•°•🔪🩸🔪•°•═════════
~Freeman Household~

"And that's it" Amber says as she finishes setting up and calling everyone. "Everyone should be here in twenty."

"That fast?" Mindy questions surprised.

"I have contacts" Is all Amber says as she walks away making Mindy nod.

"Respect" Mindy mumbles.

Amber goes into her room to see Skylar sitting on her bed lost in thought, she sits next to her an puts a hand in he shoulder.

"Just try to have fun and forgot about today okay baby" Amber tells her.

"I don't think I could ever forget about today" Skylar mumbles staring at the floor. Amber touchs her face and turns her to look at her.

"Well then try to focus on something else okay?" Amber says caressing her face.

"Like what?" Skylar questions.

"Like this" Amber whispers before she closes the distance between them, kissing Skylar.

When they break apart from the kiss they put their foreheads against each other, their breathing a little heavy.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea" Skylar whispers staring into her eyes unsure if they should be doing this right now under the circumstances that they are in.

"It's okay baby, let me help you forget" Amber whispers. Skylar looks at her for a minute before she nods giving in.

"Okay" Skylar agrees making amber smirk at her and kiss her again, pushing her on her back.

⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎
Amber's hand reaches down and unbuttons her pants enough for her hand to fit in. She slowly rubs her clint through her underwear causing Skylar to groan in pleasure before Amber moves her underwear to the side and shoves two of her fingers inside Skylar's hole.

Skylar moan loudly and Amber shushes her. "You don't want Mindy to hear you, do we?" Amber tells her and Skylar shakes her head.

Amber pumps her fingers in and out of Skylar in a fast paste while she starts to trail open-mouthed kisses down her jaw to her neck.

"Mhmm f-fuck" Skylar moans in Amber's ear trying to be as quiet as possible as she starts to speed up her movements.

"I got you baby, I got you" Amber mumbles into her neck, rubbing her thumb across her cunt causing Skylar to feel more pleasure as Amber's fingers repeatedly go in and out of her.

"S-shit" Skylar moans as her mind goes blank.

"Your mine. I love you baby" Amber whispers into her neck.

"I-I love you t-to..Mhmm I-I'm g-gunna cu-"

"Go ahead baby" Amber whispers cutting her off.

"Ahhh" Skylar moans, rolling her eyes back and cums on Amber's fingers, biting into her shoulder as she does.

"Good girl" Amber tells her as she moves her face away from Skylar's neck to look at her in the eyes as she takes her hand out of Skylar's pants and sucks the fingers that were just inside her, cleaning all the juices off making Skylar groan.
⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

"Want me to do you?" Skylar asks out of breath once she recovers from her orgasm.

"Maybe later baby the partys about to start" Amber tells her as she hears loud knocks on the door and stands up from the bed after giving Skylar a kiss on the head. "You might want to clean up before you head out baby" Amber giggles as she exists the room.

"That girls gonna be the death of me" Skylar mumbles with an happy sigh as she stands up to clean herself up.

"Let's get this party started, Let's go lesbians" Skylar hears mindy yell from downstairs making her chuckle. Maybe this won't be such a bad idea after all.

Oh how she was wrong.
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
It's been a few hours since the party started and it Is not so little as Amber said it was going to be. The music is blasting, people were haveing fun.
In the middle of a ghostface attack. They must be really smart. (can you smell the sarcasm)

As Skylar walks into the kitchen she sees Chad making a toast.

"Hey. To Wes" Chad says holding up a shot glass.

"To Wes" They all say.

"Beautiful son of a bitch" Chad says as he takes his shot.

"Shots, really? This is supposed to be a memorial" Amber tells Chad once she sees the look on her girlfriends face.

"Well, this is how I morun and distract myself from the looking specter of death" He responds and Skylar gives him a 'really' look.

"Hey were low on beer" Mindy says as she comes over.

"There's more in the basement. I'll go get some" Amber tells her and she leaves while Mindy looks at her suspiciously before following and Skylar rolls her eyes already know what Mindy's gonna do.

"Hey, how are you with you know everything" Chad asks her worried for his friend.

"Oh um, I'm not really sure actually but I just hope everything get better" Skylar tells him nodding.

"I can drink to that" Chad says as he gets another shot and downs it.

══════════•°•🔪🩸🔪•°•═════════
A/n: Since I robbed y'all of smut at the beginning of the story. Here y'all go 👉👌 *wink* *wink*

Amber fandom on their knees rn▄█▀█●

▄█▀█●

864 words