His eyes lowered to her glossy, parted lips, smiling at the mere thought of kissing them again that night.

He had waited for nothing else since she had left him.

"Do you have plans for today?" the boy asked, resting his jaw on his palm and continuing to admire the girl's calm, relaxed face.

Nicole sighed and, without looking at him or opening her eyes, indifferently answered his question.

"A nameless, insignificant boy invited me to watch one of his practices. I have nothing better to do, so I accepted." she replied as she enjoyed the sunshine, ignoring the confusion in the two-tone haired boy's expression.

"And are you interested?" he asked again, already aware of the girl's thoughts on the matter.

"Should I be?"

She was not interested at all.

Everyone who was not her was not important enough to trigger her interest. That was what she had always said and that was what others, including Oliver, perceived from her.

Oliver sneered, silently getting up from his chair and standing in front of the girl with his body.

Nicole sighed as soon as the sun disappeared from in front of her face, and her eyes slowly opened, focusing on the differently colored ones of the boy who was looking down at her.

The spark of mischief was evident in the boy's mocking gaze, who was reveling in the feeling of the world champion's feline eyes on him (a feeling of which he had been deprived all that time without her).

His hands encircled the elbow rests of the chair on which the redhead sat, and with his torso he leaned forward until his head was at the same height as the girl's, with only a few inches separating their lips.

Oliver's eyes shifted briefly to the fleshy protrusions he so yearned to taste again, while Nicole's eyes did not move from the boy's, almost as if she was unimpressed by the two-toned haired man's mischievous behavior.

And indeed she was not.

"What if I told you to come and watch me training?" whispered the team's fuck boy in a rough, deep voice, lifting his gaze back into the redhead's deep, impassive one.

"Depends, are you important and good enough to say you are interesting for me to watch, Aiku Oliver?" she asked in an equally sinuous and sensual voice, bringing her face slightly closer and causing the boy's grin to grow.

Aiku bit the inside of his cheek, trying to hold back the urge to kiss her passionately there in front of all those strangers as he so longed to do.

"You're talking to a Japan National Under-20 Football Team player."

Japan National Under-20 Football Team...

A knowing grin appeared on the fleshy lips of the italian world champion, while a spark of sadism crossed her blood-red irises.

She placed a finger under the boy's chin, forcing him to raise his face slightly as she watched him from under the length of her black lashes.

"And tell me Oliver, can you assure me that you are better than the other guy?" she asked, well aware of the game she was playing at.

Oliver opened his eyelids slightly wide, thrilled at the mere idea of the selfish champion choosing him over whatever nameless boy had asked her first.

"Just look at me."

Fan fact: they were on the same team.

That afternoon...

The girl sipped the cool drink she had bought from the vending machines, watching the team in front of her with disinterest.