Chapter 3: Bloody Night

The following day, I was woken by police officers banging on my door I was so irritated.

"Open up ma'am please." said a Police Officer.

"UGHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled while kicking my feet in my bed so tired.

I haven't gotten any sleep last night I don't even know what I did last night, but I had to answer the door so I grabbed my robe and made myself to the door. Then I opened the door and saw a man who looked really familiar

"Umm... may I help you?" I asked looking really annoyed and I'm pretty sure he could tell that I was.

"Hello, Ma'am is it okay if I can look around in your apartment-" He said but I interrupted immediately.

"W-Why do you need to search my apartment?" I asked looking confused at him. Then he sighed and looked down.

"Ma'am, have you heard any noises last night?" asked the police officer looking concerned.

"No why?" I asked why scratching my head. He told me that a female was found dead in the restroom. I was confused and very tired, then I packed my things because anytime I tried to relax, all I kept hearing was officers yelling at each other. It was exhausting especially for some who lived five doors down from the crime scene, and by the way, passing by smelt horrible. That's when I called Avis.

"OH MY GOSH, WHAT?!" she yelled while I told her what the officer told me.

"Is it okay if I stay with you for a few days?" I asked sounding tired.

"OF COURSE AND BRING YOUR DRESS FOR MY PARTY THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOOOO FUN!!" She squealed in excitement.

I packed my bag and made my way to Avis's house. I saw the police remove a woman's body from the bathroom, and look at her corpse she looked unrecognizable her body was slightly destroyed. While walking to the lobby I ran into Mr.Stefans heading my way.

"Oh! Why hello Mr.St-" I said while I was about to wave but he passed me in such a hurry.

"Oh wow... rude much" I mumbled while he passed me and I made my way to the exit door of the lobby.

Mr.Stefans was probably a part of the case or something, and I don't know what happened or did I? I really don't care to be honest I just want them to get that horrid smell out of the damn hall of my floor!

2 hours later at Avis's place....

"He was there? What the hell he was doing there?!" Avis yelled in shock.

"Yeah... maybe he's a detective on the case," I said while grabbing a cup of water.

"Ummm ok? Oh! By the way, Gianna is coming over." Avis said while she grabbed pots and pans.

"Oh, why?" I asked while I grab the remote as I walk to her couch to lie down.

"She's staying the night too," Avis while she boils water.

A few moments later Gianna shows up...