Though he didn't mind the fact that I laughed at him about it.

'Log 59...
Opening...'

This time, I see a baby crying and Dazai was panicking quite a lot. I see my hand trying to coax the child, but I think my hand was too cold for it because it started crying even more...

Their parents were inside a building and I think they thought it would be a good idea to leave their child outside...

"I think it's scared of you."

"Don't be so mean to me (Y/N)-chan! You made it cry even more!"

"Because I'm cold, try rocking it."

Dazai hesitantly picks up the baby but it starts crying even more.

"What is your fucking problem??"

I recalled researching on how to comfort a child at that time.

"Try singing to it."

"What iiiisss your fuckingggg problemmm???"

It started howling like mad and their parents ended up coming out to see the racket. Dazai almost threw the baby from panic while I quickly started apologizing and explaining the situation.

It was a miracle that we were let off with no problem...

I opened memory after memory, smiling and laughing to myself at times or even scolding my past self.

'Log 19...
Opening...'

The first thing I saw was Dazai, he was giving me a rather judging look, staring at something in my hands.

"Are you reading the Bible?"

'Ah, so it was this day...' I hummed to myself as I continued to watch my memory.

"Hai."

"Why??"

"It's interesting, Ango-san recommended it to me."

"Of course he did..."

I couldn't help but smile at the slightest at the tired and deadpanned look he gave me back then, it was amusing to look at.

"Are you here to retrieve files or to ask what I'm reading?"

"If you're trying to joke, at least smile... I can't tell if you're joking, or can you not smile?"

"Smile?"

'How much of an idiot was I back then?' I joked to myself, staring at the video.

"Like this."

I see Dazai grinning, it would surely be a surprise if any other mafia member saw this. He looked like a child, a genuine non sarcastic grin on his face.

'Was it really genuine?'

My smile quickly shifted into a frown as I continued to watch.

Dazai had suddenly started laughing and I could hear myself question him.

"What are you doing?"

"Doing?"

"That sound, the cheery one."

"Laughing?"

"Laughing?"

I was laughing lightly at my idiotic behavior, it was rather amusing to watch.

After a bit, I could hear Shiranui's familiar screeching through the phone, asking for help before he started smiling innocently.

"I did tell her to give me five minutes."

"I don't think that's how teaching works."

"Eh?! That's totally how it works!"

"Teaching: the act of showing or explaining something to someone on how to do something."

This suddenly reminded me of that harsh training the kids had to go through, it made me regret joking about it.

Dazai suddenly turned to the exit.

"You can join me next time, I'll show you that I could teach."

"I'll look forward to it."

'I did not end up enjoying it... would he have treated the kids differently if I went with him before?' I questioned myself.

"Deal, also, answering your question on why I came."

"Hm?"

I see him smile again.

"I just thought that you might be lonely."

I suddenly find myself alone in the unit again, I've unconsciously turned the memory off after he's said those words.

It was like I was seeing things, I could see him leave the room again but the clock's ticking had dragged me back to reality.

I gritted my teeth, burying my head in my hands again.

'I am lonely...'

That heavy feeling in my chest suddenly doubled and it felt like there was something irritating my throat.

I wanted to go back and relive all those memories, the ones before he left.

I want to make new ones with him.

I didn't want to feel lonely again.

'So Dazai-san... please...'

'Come back.'

</body>
</html>

<!-- end journaling code -->
<!-- end audio recorder code -->
<!-- end video recorder code -->

I ALMOST FORGOT TO UPLOAD SO THANK YOU SO MUCH @yuseiboushi619 FOR REMINDING ME!!

Anywizzle, I don't really have any real details to add in here, so I'll just leave the A/N short for today, anyways, 1 more chapter till the plot gets rolling a little more I promise

So, as usual, drink lots of water, eat healthy, hug your parents, rewatch BSD, and I'll see y'all, next week! Bai bai!!