Ch-19

Ara POV:

We went to the classroom and sat down on our respective seats. Younha entered the classroom with her minions and came towards me while her minions took Taehyun outside the classroom.

Younha: So bitch! It's only me and you in this classroom and by the time the other students come to the classroom, you'd be already dead.

Saying that, She took out a knife from her bag and came towards me. I ran outside and locked her inside the classroom. Then I went looking for Taehyun. After a while of walking, I saw Taehyun and Younha's minions. I went and slap those girls. I took Taehyun's hand and walked away from there.

Nobody POV:

Few minutes later, Everyone started gathering around the classroom door. The principal came and called the police.

Two hours later, the police came and took Younha along with them for trying to hurt Ara.

Ara and Taehyun skipped school and went to a park and sat down. Taehyun watched the kids play while Ara was being a kid herself.

Taehyun: Ara, are you hungry ?
Ara: yeah but how did you know that I was hungry.
Taehyun: Magic~
Ara: ok Terry.
Taehyun: *smile* Hey! That name only Beomgyu can call me.
Ara: And why is that?
Taehyun: cause he's my bestie.
Ara: Oh I see! So you love Beomgyu more than me? Then you can sleep on the couch tonight.
Taehyun: what! No! I love Beomgyu but I love you the most. Please let me sleep on the bed.
Ara: Hmm! Now that's more like it. But you will sleep on the couch cause the bed is mine tonight.
Taehyun: Why? Why? Why? Whyyyyyyy? ~
Ara: Cause I love the bed more than you.
Taehyun: You chose the bed over me? I'll drink all your banana milk.
Ara: Hey no! Not my banana milk *dramatic cry*
Taehyun: Ok fine! I won't drink your banana milk.
Ara: Good.

And they lived happily ever after.

Author: Please vote and comment! I love you guys so much! Thanks for reading! Byeeeee! 💚