Ch-7

Ara POV:

I went home. I entered the house and saw Dad talking on the phone. I just went to my room and slammed the door furiously. I went and plopped myself on the bed.

Ara: what the heck? Who does Taehyun think himself to be? He just left me on the street. I wish I had magic then I would make everyone behave nice with me instead of being rude.

I took my phone and started listening to my favorite song "Fever" by Enhypen.

Ara: Like a fever fever fever Neol algo sipeo
Neol algo sipeo *singing*

Nobody POV:

Few minutes later, her dad entered the room and saw Ara sleeping. He came towards her and kept her phone on the side table. He caressed her hair gently.

Dad: My dear daughter, I'm so sorry for making you go on a date with Mr Kang's son. I didn't have a choice.
Your mother's last wish before dying was to get you married as soon as you turn 16. I know you want to enjoy your teenage years but if I don't get you married now then Mr Kang will cancel the deal with me and then I might lose the business and my reputation. Also Mr Kang's son is so nice, I'm sure he will take good care of you..

Author: Please vote and comment! I love you guys so much! Thanks for reading! Byeeeee! 💚

Here's your gift: ( Taehyun in a beanie)