Chapter 21

Yn slowly opened her eyes as the sun shone through the window. Her body felt tender, and she couldn't quite remember why. Then the memories of the previous night come flooding back. Matteo and she had sex, and it was the first time she had ever done something like that. She turned over to face him, and a smile spread on her face. But as she tried to sit up, a sharp pain shot through her stomach, making her wince in discomfort.

"Ow," she groaned. "What is going on with my body?"

Matteo opened his eyes and turned over to face her. He saw the pain and discomfort etched on her face, and immediately knew what was happening.

"That's normal after what we did last night," he explained, rubbing his hand over her back.

"Really?" She asked, a little stunned by the idea that she could feel like this for 24 hours after sex.

"Oh yeah," he reassured her, sitting up and reaching for the bottle of water beside the bed. "But I'm here to take care of you."

Matteo sat the bottle of water on Yn's nightstand and planted a kiss on her forehead. He walked towards the door but turned back to look at her, his eyes soft with concern.

"I'll go make some breakfast. You just relax and drink some water. I got everything under control."

Yn nodded, grateful for the kindness and consideration that Matteo was showing her. She could never have imagined that the person who took her virginity would be so thoughtful and caring.

She fell back into the pillows, a smile on her face. As she took a gulp of the water, her thoughts turned to Matteo. The way he held her all night, the way he kissed her gently, and the way he made love to her – it was all so magical.

A few minutes later, Matteo returned with a tray filled with pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon. He sat next to her and reached for a fork, offering her a bite of her breakfast.

Yn took a bite, and immediately, the food felt like heaven, like it's the best thing in the world.

"Wow, this is fantastic!" she exclaimed, taking another bite.

"I'm glad you like it. I just want to take care of you, Yn."

She smiled, feeling a sense of comfort in his words. "Thank you," she said, taking a sip of water.

Matteo spent the rest of the day taking care of Yn. He massaged her sore muscles, cooked her lunch, and even ran her a hot bath. They talked, laughed, and cuddled under the blanket as the day passed by.

As night fell, Yn felt much better, and the soreness and fatigue were slowly fading away. Matteo stood up, took her hand and led her to the bed.

"I know you're feeling better now, but let's just cuddle tonight."

Yn smiled, feeling touched by his words. As they wrapped themselves in the blankets and snuggled into each other's arms, Yn knew that she didn't just lose her virginity. She had fallen in love – with Matteo.

After two days..

Matteo and Yn walked out of the airport, hands intertwined as they made their way back to their humble abode. The warmth of each other's touch was enough to shield them from the chilly breeze that surrounded them. They were both exhausted from the long flight back from Switzerland, but couldn't contain their excitement to be back home.

"Switzerland was amazing, but there's no place like home," Matteo said, squeezing Yn's hand.

Yn smiled up at him. "I couldn't agree more. I missed our bed so much."

Matteo chuckled. "Yeah, me too.

They hailed a cab and settled in for the ride. As they drove past familiar streets, Yn couldn't help but reminisce about their trip.