Chapter 10

Matteo leaned in and kissed y/n, hand resting against her cheek as his eyes squeezed shut, a sign of hesitance after doing that, but, guess there was no going back.

It took y/n a few minutes to register what was happening as a dark blush appeared on her cheeks. She couldn't believe he kissed her; maybe it was because of the alcohol but he didn't look that drunk...

It took her a few seconds to process it, but immediately responded by pressing her lips harder against his, melting into the kiss, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Matteo hummed in the kiss, a sound of showing appreciation and pleasure as both their lips moved in sync, a slow rhythm they both adjusted to as the room around them became hotter by the minute.

They broke apart, hot breaths mixing together as they stared at each other for a second but without even a blink they're lips were on each other's again.

And suddenly Matteo bit down on y/n's lower lip, causing her to gasp and he took the moment to slide his tongue into her mouth, and y/n being y/n knew what was happening. Thinking of a childish act, she pressed her lips harder against his, and started fighting his tongue with her own while making wierd grunting noises because clearly, she wasn't going to win.

Matteo chuckled in the kiss as his arm slid around her waist, pulling her closer.

Y/n gave up, her tongue extremely tired from all the dancing around it did, as Matteo got the chance to explore her mouth and huffed a laugh into the kiss to show her defeat. Y/n's cheeks only reddened more from the embarrassment.

And suddenly, the door burst open, standing there in her glory, Matteo's mom herself. A look of worry disappearing into a look of surprise and embarrassment both, a very audible gasp escaping her lips before her hands flew to her mouth.

Matteo and Y/n quickly scrambled to break apart and turned to look at the figure standing in the door frame.

No one said anything, until Matteo's mom broke the uncomfortable silence (which wasn't really silence because the other two were panting like hell), her hands falling back to her sides as she huffed a small but live laugh.

The other two just watched in confusion and horror before Matteo spoke sheepishly, "I- mom! Uhh, this wasn't actually the best time," he rubbed his neck sheepishly "we- we were umm having a moment-"

Yn pov: I was so busy kissing him when suddenly mom came in... it was so embarrassing. Matteo told her that we were having moment I don't know why but I started blushing after hearing him am I falling in love??

Matteo: MOM you just ruined the moment, now can you please leave .

Mom: OK OK! Hold your horses but it's not my fault, you should've locked the door before you started having fun and I guess I'll hear a really good news very soon

Yn: umm what do you mean by "good news" mom?

Mom: ohh yn don't be so innocent you know what I am talking about.

*yn blushes*

Matteo: don't worry mom you will be grandparents when its time.

Mom: ok now I'll get going and you better lock the door

Matteo: ok mom * he rolls his eyes*

* Matteo's mom goes out and Matteo locks the door*

Matteo: Yn...

Yn pov: what should I do when he says that we should do that I mean, I want to do that with him but at the same time I don't.

Matteo: yn listen

Yn:yea?

Matteo: its all upto you but do you want to do "it"

Yn pov: I don't know what to say because I mean how do it know that he really does he love me bbecause I'm falling in love with him more day by day

Matteo:yn it's ok don't pressure yourself to do it. I'm not forcing you and sorry if I kissed you without your per-

*YN crashed her lips on to his*

Matteo pov: it took me a second to know what happened but once I knew what yn was doing I immediately kissed her back*

Yn: stop saying that and your not forcing me to do anything

She says into the kiss

Matteo breaks the kiss

Matteo:so it's a yes..

Yn:y-yes

*Matteo leans in yn leaving no gap in their bodies as his lips brushed with her cheek making yn's heart beat go wild *

Matteo:so where we

*Matteo picks up yn in bridal style and slams her onto the bed he was about to hover her but suddenly someone knocks the door*

Matteo:ugh who the fuck is it now

Yn:Matteo it might be mom or dad why are you so impatient I'm not running away

Matteo:how can I have patience when a beautiful and hot mess is waiting for me?

*they both stand upand Ma