Chapter 16

Yn woke up by the sun rays hitting her face, she looked around the place to find that she was in there shared room. Yn was thinking about how she came here as the door was locked the whole time she was outside, she thought that Matteo may brought here when she fell asleep. Her thoughts were crashed when she heard the bathroom door opening and saw Matteo coming outside. She stood up from the bed and straightened her dress. Umm Matteo are you fine now? you haven't eaten anything from yesterday should I bring food some food. Yn said that as she went to him. Matteo nodded his head as no. I don't have appetite to eat anything. Matteo said that as he went outside the room. Where you going Matteo. Matteo told as Yn followed him outside the room. I'm going to office Yn. Matteo said . But Matteo today it's Saturday, you don't have office today. Yn said that as Matteo turned around and looked at her. I know today is Saturday Yn, but I need to go to the office I need to the something important. Matteo said that as he went outside. Yn looked over Matteo's back being vanished. She could feel the pain he was experiencing, she wanted to comfort him but he was distancing himself from her.

Matteo entered his car, he kept his head on the steering wheel and started crying it was hard for him to overcome the death of his mother, he was trying his best to not cry in front of Yn. He felt for guilty for avoiding Yn and showing a cold shoulder to her.

Yn went to her room and got ready for the day ahead she thought to bring some food to Matteo's office, she was worried about him that he didn't eat anything from yesterday. She went to the kitchen and made some sandwiches for him. After a while Yn reached Matteo's company, she looked over the building it was an expensive and huge looking building. Yn entered the company and straight away went to the reception and asked the receptionist for Matteo's whereabouts.

Umm excuse me, may I know where Matteo's office. Yn said that as she asked the receptionist politely. The receptionist looked over at Yn, a frown was displayed over her face, she was seeing Yn for the first time here and was confused why she was asking about Matteo. Yn could sense that she is confused at her. Uhh I'm Matteo's wife, so could you please tell me where his office his I need to give something important at him. Uhh sure mam, first let me ask from the secretary if Sir Matteo has some important meetings or other things. The receptionist told that as she took the telephone near her and rang someones number, she asked the person on the other side if Matteo is free , after few minutes she ended the call and looked over Yn. Follow me mam I'll lead you to his office. The receptionist told that to Yn as she started to lead Yn to Matteo's office. They entered the lift and the receptionist pressed the button of the 15th floor, they entered the floor and went to Matteo's office. Here you go mam this is Sir's office, I hope you have good time I'll get going. The receptionist said that as she went back to the lift. Yn entered the office and was amazed my the luxury interior of the office. She looked at Matteo who was sitting on his place on the middle, he was to immersed in his work and didn't notice Yn standing near him. Yn cleared her throat, Matteo looked over to see Yn, he was stunned and stoop up from his chair. Ohh Yn what are you doing? Matteo asked Yn as he went near to her. I-I came here to give you some sandwiches, I was worried about you a lot, you haven't eaten anything from yesterday please eat this it's not good for you if you keep on avoiding to eat food. Yn told that in worried tone she give Matteo the lunch bag. Matteo took the bag from her, now Matteo was feeling guilty and angry at himself for avoiding and behaving cold with Yn. I'll get going I hope you eat the food I packed for you, Yn said that as she turned around to leave, but Matteo was fast enough to hold her wrist. Yn turned back and stared at him. I-I'm really sorry Yn, I-I don't know what happened to me I was devastated by the news of my mom's death, I'm still can't believe that I lost my mom only if she didn't go outside that day she would've been with us today. I'm sorry for being a jerk for you Yn. I'm sorry. Matteo said as he burst into tears, Yn was shocked and immediately in circled her arms around him, Matteo hugged her back, he kept his head at the edge of her neck,she thought that he needed someone to give him support and some comfort. M-Matteo please don't cry, I can understand your pain I lost my both parents at a very young age and if you cry like this will your mom be happy? No right she'll feel hurt. Yn said that as she patted Matteo back. Yn took Matteo to couch to was near his table. She could feel her shirt being wet by the tears of Matteo. She made Matteo sit on the couch and sit down with him. Look at me Matteo. Yn said that as Matteo looked over at her, she cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears with her thumb. Matteo I know it's really hard for you to overcome this news, but if you stay like this then it will cause major problems to your health, and I don't want you to be sick in any cost okay, now common stop crying. Yn said that as Matteo noticed her shirt being wet with his tears. Y-yn I'm sorry I made your shirt wet. Matteo said that in a low voice. Ohh it's fine Matteo, now common eat these sandwiches which I brought for you. Yn said that as she took the bag from the table and took the sandwiches.

Matteo's thoughts: Yn really cares for me she was there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry for, I have done many bad things to her but still she behaves so well with me she always cares for me. I always use to shrug my thoughts about loving her but now I can't stand it.. I'm in love with her, every single thing about her makes me go crazy over her. They way her hazel color eyes stare at me with so much care, her cheery lips that made me want to kiss them all the time. Every thing about her is so special, I finally realized that she is the perfect one for me.

Authors note- heyyy yall i just came on here to tell yall thank you  so much for 3.3k veiws, it has been a dream come true.

Love yall 💞