3

Hyein's POV

After a week, I noticed something strange Haerin doesn't talk to me very much, and she doesn't respond to my messages as quickly as she used to. Okay, I'm sure she developed feelings for someone.

"It's impossible," I reasoned, yet she was behaving strangely. She is always smiling when she is with Danielle. "Hey Haerin," I say, turning my head to gaze at her. "What?" she asks.

"There's something wrong with you... Can you explain me why you're ignoring me? It's like you're drifting away from me," I whispered. I looked into her eyes; she was plainly hiding something.

"Permit me to tell you something."

"Sure, anything."

"Are you going to support me? "

"Of course."

Haerin takes a deep breath. She was stuttering and fidgeting with her fingers a while ago. Haerin blushed and said.

"I have feelings for someone."

... As Haerin locked her gaze on me, my jaw dropped open. "What?! Impossible!" I shouted, too stunned to speak casually.

"No way... Who is this person?" I exclaimed, and she began to freeze. I suppose I made her uncomfortable by asking that question, but I'll support her no matter what.

"Danielle," Haerin answers, and my eyes widen. I knew it! She often smiles at Danielle and speaks to her frequently, and she has grown close to her in a short period of time. "Knew it," I murmured, and Haerin stared at me, puzzled.

"What?" Haerin inquired. "You know, you're dropping too many hints; you're always smiling around her and getting near to her," I said, and Haerin reddened. "I'm shipping someone with Dani right now," I teased.

I knew it would happen. Haerin Unnie is so adorable when she is flustered and admits something like that. I've got a new mission: persuade Danielle to like Haerin. It seems difficult. I'll try it anyway.

"Dude, look at you, red as tomatoes," I replied, pointing to her face. "Well... I'm an introvert, right?" Haerin asked, and I agreed. "Of course I have to be red like this when I admit something I hid for so long," Haerin remarked.

"Hid for so long..." I thought. "Wait... For how long?" I inquired. "It's been a week now; I was thinking about her when Danielle and I first met," Haerin revealed, and I resisted the urge to tease her.

"What about Niki and Sunoo? I heard Sunoo transferred to another school," Haerin mumbled. I had no idea.

"Don't worry, Niki is in love with Sunoo," I said as we heard footsteps approaching. We turned around to see Niki drinking orange juice using a straw, and we examined his face. He is agitated.

"What's wrong?" I inquired. Niki sighed, "I... It's Sunoo. I suddenly lost my feelings for him because he left me without saying anything, and... I also like Danielle, so please help me out." I gazed at Haerin.

Haerin... Niki... I'm not sure who I can assist, and... Danielle is someone both of them admire. I looked at Niki and Haerin, who were upset.

"You can't," Haerin grumbled. I'm impressed since this is the first time I've seen her say anything to Niki. I'm very impressed. "What the heck, why not?" says Niki.

I locked my gaze on Haerin. "What if I claim I have feelings for her?" Haerin asked firmly, and... I'm pretty impressed at this point because she's clearly confessing her feelings. And advocating for herself.

"What?" Niki inquired, dropping his beverage to the ground. "Do you want me to repeat it?" Haerin inquired. Did she forget she was an introvert? She confidently tells Niki everything.