the mysterious boy, the magic knights exam and reunion

(Y/n) pov

On the road we see a young buy with white hair with a blind fold on this boy is (Y/n) gojo and he is now fifteen years old and is on his way to the capital to inform julius that he will now be joining the black bulls to fulfill his promise to julius

Timeskip

(Y/n) is now on the door of julius's office he knocks the door and hears a voice.

Julius: come in

(Y/n) opens the door and sees the wizard king himself julius novachrono.

(Y/n): hey julius still remember me? *smiling*

Julius eyes widen as he sees (Y/n) after four years and goes to him.

Julius: (Y/n)? wow look how grown youve become its been four years since me and yami saw you.

(Y/n): yeah and ive grown pretty much amd more stronger than ever actually.

Julius chuckles to see how much stronger the boy has become and questions him.

Julius: why are you here (Y/n)?

(Y/n): to become a magic knight just like i promised of course *smiling*

Julius: *chuckles* im guessing your gonna take the magic knights exam right.

(Y/n): yeah thats why im here to inform you so ill see you later julius *waves at him*

Julius waves goodbye and thought about something.

Julius: ((Y/n) mana was overwhelming to think he would surpass me im suprised he did it this is why he must earn the title to himself to prove hes the strongest magic knight to exist)

Timeskip

While (Y/n) is travelling to the exam sukuna started talking in his head.

Sukuna: (kid you seem awfully quiet for some reason and your not usually smiling)

(Y/n): (im having thoughts actually im rarely like this because i left both noelle and mimosa without telling them they might hate me)

Sukuna: (just like our first encounter i just hate you until we got along pretty goddamn well and to be honest i think they both hate you)

(Y/n): (I guess your right i better come up with an explanation why i dissapeared god i hope nothing bad happens at the exam but im really looking forward to beating the hell out of cocky idiots)

Sukuna: (heh lets see how they react to the strongest here)

(Y/n): (are you getting soft sukuna?)

Sukuna: (shut up brat im not so hurry the hell up and get there already?!)

(Y/n): (geez okay ill hurry it up you dont have to shout at me for christ sake) *starts running*