"You're so pretty today," Drew whispered near Giselle's ear with a smile and looked at the brunette's blushing face and ears.

Drew had wanted to say this to her favorite adorable girl since earlier this morning when she got into her car with a plain white t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. Perhaps, it was simple wear for Giselle. But for Drew, this would be one of her favorite outfits since it was exactly what she was wearing in the WhatsApp photo Drew had seen. She liked this picture of the lovely brunette very much.

Giselle's heated face was recovering, but she still couldn't hide her bashful face and grinned, "You're so sneaky!" She gently slapped her senior upper arm before burying her face in the crook of her neck and mumbled, "You're very pretty too!"

"Thank you," Drew chuckled and officially claimed a long overdue nice hug from the brunette. She missed it a lot since the day they bid goodbye to each other after Drew sent Giselle home from the trip. They didn't share a nice hug like this since they got back to work, and they had to go back to their home after work.

Drew sighed happily when she felt Giselle hugging her firmly in return. It was a sign Giselle missed it so much too. They would definitely appreciate today, and it would be a sweet excuse for Giselle to stay overnight at her house after they joined the party. Even though Giselle's parents wouldn't care, the girls would rather take baby steps for her parents to get used to it than they were close as sisterly.

After they shared a heartwarming hug as their sweet reunion in the quiet waiting area of the lift, they pulled away and the adorable brunette was grinning from ear to ear looking at her senior dreamily. Especially that pair of light brown doll-like eyes that had melted Drew.

"Do you wanna get a coffee and a croissant?" Drew asked softly, hoping to earn more sweet smiles from her favorite girl again.

"Of course!" Giselle said happily and her wide smile never disappointed Drew.

"Okay, let's go and get 'em!" Drew mirrored the same tone as the adorable brunette quickly linked her senior's arm and happily let her lead the way.

"We might go broke if we spend another hour here!" Giselle said while fastening her seatbelt in Drew's car after they had spent another two hours of shopping again after their snack time.

"So, we have to get out of here before we go spend all our money!" Drew quipped in and caressed Giselle's head before she started driving her car.

"But are we gonna get banana pies when we pass the McD drive-thru?" Giselle grinned sheepishly.

"Yea, we're going. It won't hurt to get each of us a piece of the banana pie," Drew said

"And-" Giselle eagerly piped in but Drew had answered for her, "And fries with sundae! I won't miss our favorite combo."

"Aw! You're the best, Min!" Giselle cried out happily with her hands clasped together on her chest.

"Your happy smile is my favorite all the time," Drew grinned to herself while watching the road and driving.

Drew decided to drive her car to a nearby automatic car wash to get her car cleaned after they bought the banana pies, fries, and sundae for them from the drive-thru. The place only had a few cars lining up for the machine and they were the last car waiting. It was their turn after they finished the sundae and fries and kept the banana pies for later.

The girls were listening to a nostalgic romantic song while waiting for the machine to start washing the car. Giselle took a tumbler to take a few sips of the water and she would never forget to share it with Drew. After she drank the water, she held the tumbler toward Drew and asked, "Do you want some?"