eight

Heeseung and I were hanging out in my dorm room when suddenly he got up. He got up from my bed where we were both laying and went to the other side, leaning down and placing a peck on my lips.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

He doesn't say anything for a moment before he let's out a soft sigh, "I have to go eat." Heeseung tells me. I then realized what he meant and just looked down at his hands. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Heeseung then tells me before pecking my forehead and going to walk away.

I grab Heeseung's hand, stopping him. I looked into his eyes and he could tell what I was getting at. "Are you sure?" Heeseung asked me and I nod my head in response. "Aren't you scared?" He then asked me, concerned.

"A little." I admit. I was scared he'd lose all control if I was being honest but I decided to just trust him.

Heeseung sits down on the bed in front of me, "Really, Jia. Are you sure?" Heeseung asks and I nod.

He sighs before he moves my hair away from my neck and behind my shoulders. He then tucks my hair behind my ear on the left side of my face. Heeseung leans so that his lips are touching my neck and my body tenses a little. He then puts his hand on my arm, running his hand up and down my arm to try and calm me down a little.

Suddenly my skin on my neck burns from a stinging sensation and I let out a moan of pain. His hand that was running up and down my arm now holds onto my arm tightly. The stinging sensation then starts going away. His lips are against my neck as he is literally sucking my blood out of me. My hand goes to his back as I hold onto him and he pulls me against him.

Heeseung pulls away from my neck and I could see my blood on his teeth and lips. He licks his lips before he gets up and grabs a few tissues off of my nightstand. He comes back to me and sits down in front of me again, putting the tissues over my neck where he bit me. He wipes the blood off of my neck after keeping the tissues there for a moment and he throws the bloody tissues in the trash.

"Did it hurt?" Heeseung asks me as he caresses my face.

"Only for a little." I answer. I honestly couldn't believe I just did that.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." Heeseung then tells me and I look into his eyes, waiting for him to say what he wanted to say. "I love you. I don't know if you want to hear that but from what you've been thinking, I think you do. Besides, it's true. I really do love you." Heeseung tells me. "I want you to be my girlfriend.. officially." Heeseung then says.

I take everything in for a moment, "I want to be your girlfriend. I love you too." I admit.

He smiles a little at my response before he leans in and softly kisses me. I kiss him back as he brings his hand up to the back of my head, playing with my hair a little as he kisses me.

Was this the right choice? did our love have a happy ending?