| 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 |

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry mama" Kentrell said as he leaned up before pecking my lips.

"It's okay but can you stop doing that?" I asked causing him to nod as he put his head in the crook of my neck.

"You hungry" Kentrell asked as he put his arms under me.

I shook my head causing him to pop up. "Come on, I got somewhere I wanna take you" Kentrell said as he got off of the bed.

"Mane put some clothes on slime" Kentrell said as he looked at what I was wearing.

I had on a white crop top and some ripped denim shorts.

"What's wrong with what I got on" I asked causing him to smack his lips.

"That shit too fucking short, yo' whole ass hanging out!" Kentrell said as he rubbed his hands down his face.

"So what the fuck do you want me to put on, I don't have nothing else" I mugged causing Kentrell to mug me.

"Kiari, you left some leggings in my closet" he said as he walked over to the closet.

"Well how the fuck was I supposed to know that?" I asked as I folded my arms over my chest.

"Kiari... Watch who you talking to" he said as he walked to the back of the closet before grabbing the leggings.

"Mhm" I hummed as I looked at the picture on the wall.

"Here" Kentrell said as he walked toward me with the leggings in his hands.

He handed them to me so I took them before walking into the bathroom.

"You don't gotta go in the bathroom, you know that right?" Kentrell asked causing me to ignore him.

"Come downstairs when you done" he said before his footsteps faded away.

"How the fuck he gone tell me what I can and can't wear with his boney ass" I rolled my eyes as I took off the shorts before putting on the leggings.

Once I was done, I turned off the light before walking out of the bathroom.

I walked out of the bedroom before walking downstairs to see Kentrell on the phone.

I walked into the kitchen before grabbing a rice crispy treat out of the pantry.

"She know I can't do that shit mane" Kentrell said as he rubbed his left hand down his face.

I shrugged before putting the rice crispy treat in my purse causing Kentrell to glance over at me.

He motioned for me to come here so I walked towards him.

I wrapped my arms around his torso causing him to wrap his left arm around my waist because he was holding his phone with his right.

"Tell that bitch I can't do it no more and that I'm cutting her funky ass off" Kentrell sneered before hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong papa?" I asked as I laid my head on his chest.

"Nothing, come on. You about to hate me after this" he chuckled as he pulled me out of the house before locking the door.

"What you mean?" I frowned as he opened my door for me before letting me get in.