The Helper who was talking to Douma came in and walked upright in the middle of the hall, Shu saw the fear on her face, the woman stopped in the middle of the hall and spoke.

"Prince Shu I know that I have been devoted to you for a long time... But please just stay away from that woman because she will lead us all to death!" Helper shouted to them all.

Everyone couldn't believe what they were hearing including Shu, Neil and Miku.

"Be careful what you say!" Neil said to the helper.

"What I'm saying is true-" The helper didn't finish what he was going to say when he heard a clap of hands.

And Miku's eyes, especially Neil's, widened when they saw a tall man wearing a red kimono with a black design on his shoulder that was as black as blood and his hair was gloden hair. color and its eyes are rainbow colored.

"N-no... N-no!" Miku mumbled to herself when she saw her dreaded demon.

While Miku was shaking with fear, she didn't know what she was going to do next when she saw Douma standing at the door way mg hall.

When Miku noticed that there was blood in its mouth, it immediately came to Miku's mind that it ate people in Shu's palace.

"You're just here... Miku..." Douma said to him with a smile.

When Miku heard Douma's voice again, all the trauma she experienced at Douma's hands came back to her.

"A monster!" Their guests shouted.

Douma looked at the guests of Miku and Shu at their wedding and he immediately saw the beautiful woman in his eyes and this is where his blood lust came out.

"Hahahaha~ I'm sorry Miku if I ruined the marriage of you and your husband..." Douma said with a smile.

"W-what are you doing here? D-douma?" Miku asked him.

Douma noticed that Miku couldn't speak directly to him so he used it to increase his trauma towards him.

Because Douma knows that he wants to see his victims trembling with fear.

"Huh? Why am I not allowed to come here?" Douma asked him.

"Y-you're not invited here..." Miku said but Douma ignored her and just smiled at her.

When Miku saw that Douma smiled, her fear increased even more because at that time she thought the sweet smile of the man who saved her was actually a monster.

Miku can't help but think of Douma's victims in his cult, almost all the young girls in his cult are eaten by him and he has no mercy for them.

"A-That smile!" Miku whispered to herself in fear that Miku was shaking with fear because Douma's smile struck back in her brain about how he smiled while eating a woman's flesh.

Miku doesn't want to see Douma's smile anymore and witness her killing people in the hall.

"Miku! Don't let your fear defeat you!" Shu said to him.

Miku looked at Shu who was so scared Miku didn't know what to say to Shu the only thing on Miku's mind was to get out of that place where Douma was.

"You won't understand Shu!" Miku said.

"What will I not understand?" Shu asked him.

"He's the one I'm telling you is a Demon, he's not an ordinary demon Shu, he can kill us all here if he wants to!" Miku explained to Shu.

Shu's eyes widened when Miku told him this because at first he didn't believe in monsters or demons because his parents only said that monsters or demons were not true.