"Miku tell me who is here?" Shu asked Miku again.

"T-that monster... T-that chased me." Miku said to Shu.

When Shu found out who Miku was referring to, his eyes widened.

"DOUMA!"

.
.
.
.
.

While Douma was happily killing the guards outside Shu's palace, he really enjoyed it because it had been a long time since he had killed so many people in 100 years, so he was very grateful to Tanjiro who he agreed to kill hima lot of people this evening.

"I'm not really going to waste this night." Douma said to himself as he happily slaughtered the other guards alive.

Douma was merciless to the guards he killed even the other helpers in the palace he did he pass and he killed them mercilessly.

"Too bad you're too pretty to be a slave to a frivolous prince!" Douma said as he held a helper over his head.

The female helper was so scared she didn't know what to do now that she was being held by a monster.

"Now tell me where is Miku?" Douma asked the helper.

The helper didn't say a word and was silent, which Douma noticed that he was so scared that he scared him even more.

"If you don't say where she is I won't think twice about eating you alive." Douma explained.

So the helper had no choice but to ask where Miku was.

Even if the helper tells where Miku is, Douma already knows where she is, but Douma still wants to play with his victims before he kills them.

"She's in the hall now... She's w-with Prince S-shu!" The helper said to Douma.

Douma smiled for a moment at the helper, but that smile was not happy but a smile that was very angry.

"Is that so? Take me there and I'll set you free!" Douma said to the helper.

The helper nodded and Douma let him go and Douma let the helper walk to the hall where the Wedding was held.

Douma didn't follow the helper he just let him walk and he stared at the helper while he was walking and Douma thought that the helper was also playing with his son.

While they and Miku are inside the Hall, Shu tries to calm Miku down but Miku can't control herself because of fear.

"Miku nothing will happen to us." Shu said to her.

But Miku didn't say a word to her, she just sat quietly in her seat. Shu knew how upset Miku was in her past and now it would hurt Shu to see Miku return her upset.

"Prince Shu the people do not calm down!" Neil said

Shu looked at his guests and was trying to calm them down when suddenly the door to the hall opened and they all looked, especially Miku.