〔 001 〕 favourite writings in the OAFCU

So I knew that my first few chapters had to include something about the OAFCU ━ Oil Apply Fic Cinematic Universe (which was coined by -venusvintage, who did a Taylor Swift songs analysis about the characters from the universe, which is a must━read). I had no idea which one to touch on first because I had so many ideas to contribute to the OAFCU, but then Oil posted on their message board about which parts of their writing were our favourites, and I knew that I had to touch on that topic!

So here we are; we have a bunch of my favourite writings in the OAFCU ━ which by the way, was so hard to decide?? There were such beautiful moments, but we know that if I get out of hand with the choices, there would be essentially ten parts of this mini━series! So, I have managed to find my FIVE favourite writing pieces from each of the OAFCU universes (excluding Deterrent, since the book has just begun, as well as Perverse as the book is underway! But rest assured that there will be a favourite five moments from there in the future). So without further ado, here are my favourite pieces from each application book in the series! They are essentially all copied and pasted from the chapters, so any of the writing pieces I love are all listed with what chapter they are from ━ if that makes sense!

⋆    This is your warning that there are spoilers throughout this chapter, so be warned.

ARCANE ━ The book that began of the universe, where I became obsessed with Oil and their writing <3 

⋆ BASIC OVERVIEW: The town of Hamilton, Vermont is struck with a disaster that appears in the park after a power outage that appears across the town ━ remaining unexplained

BASIC OVERVIEW: The town of Hamilton, Vermont is struck with a disaster that appears in the park after a power outage that appears across the town ━ remaining unexplained. It's up to the teenagers to figure out what happened that night, especially surrounding a certain Thea Davis.

THOUGHTS BEFORE WRITINGS: This was essentially the start of an amazing universe that Oil was creating, honestly? I fell in love immediately with the premise of their amazing storytelling abilities, and after reading Arcane, it left me shocked ━ like, genuinely shocked. I remember reading the last chapter and then connecting all the dots, and I sat staring at the wall for about three minutes before I screamed. This was honestly the start of a whole writing friendship with some of the members of OAFCU (I love you all <3), and I am just so glad that I applied to this book because I don't think I wouldn't be here today with my books, if it weren't for this certain book ━ almost like a butterfly effect, of some way?

FAVOURITE MOMENTS

CHAPTER ONE    ⋆    It is a sweet destruction (literally). It is fruit being hurtled to its death, rapidly and without warning. Later, it shall taste like liquid gold, but now it is being torn to shreds. It is a loud sound interrupting the 60's rock music which plays softly from the jukebox in the corner. While the blender is atmospheric in and of itself, it drowns out something old and precious. It is a loud sound interrupting the bickerings of his mothers in the kitchen. With the chaos the blender brings, Wesley must acknowledge that it also brings him solace. If only for a few seconds, he can pretend today is normal.