The beginning of End (51)

Start from the beginning

Jungkook-shi :- I am not aunty okay, but I surely have a sharp memory.

Maya :- "I am not a aunty okay, but I surely have a sharp memory." *Imitates* You are not aunty but an uncle!

Jungkook-shi :- oh really!? If I am uncle then you are a grandma! An old grumpy grandma!

Maya :- if I am an old grumpy grandma, then you are a coconut head grandpa!

I stand up...

End of Maya Pov

Author Pov

Jungkook :- *scoff* old grumpy cat!! Who only knows to copy other's words!!

Maya :- if I am copycat then you are an copy dog! Who just barks around!

Jungkook :- Dog barks, bark is the part of tree, tree is the part of nature and nature is beautiful. Thanks for calling me beautiful, I know I am. *Filps hair* Also cats just fight like you!

Maya :- whatever you said doesn't make any sense!

Jungkook :- because you are senseless!

Maya :- okay *hands up in air* if I am senseless, then you are brainless! You know what-

Jungkook :- no I don't know.

Maya :- first let me complete! Jeez!

Jungkook :- okay speak.

Maya :- okay, you know what, you are a guy with big head but, small brain!

Jungkook :- I am soooooo much smart than you! Senseless Maya!

Maya :- Maybe you are smart but, I am much more smart than you!

Yoongi :- not more than me.

Namjoon :- No lie♪ *singing the song no lie, because of they are talking infront of high IQ guy*

Maya :- I am smart okay!

Namjoon :- ♪No lie♪

Maya :- okay fine, no lies, I am smart.

Namjoon facepalm himself.

Hoseok :- But, nonna is way too much smart than you all.

Jin :- stop it! How much you all will bicker!!? Huh!

Everyone just shut their mouths.

Jin :- and you, Maya. Stop acting, and just tell the truth.

Maya hang her head low.

Maya :- I....uh...umm....I am sorry, my fault. I should not have argue with you all... My fault and I apologise for this... I-i-i th-think, I-i-i sh-should lea-leave n-n-now...

She ran from there immediately to her room.

Yoongi :- that was weird.

Hoseok :- yes I know.

Namjoon :- Hyung, we should leave to work.

Jin nodded.

Hoseok :- and from today to till the exam finishes, none of you is coming to office.

Jimin :- okay hyung. I will take care of them.

Jungkook :- what if we come at office only todayyyyyyyyy...?

Hoseok :- no!

Jungkook :- please hyungie.. *puppy eyes*

Jin :- they will be not working this time, and I think we should send them to Txt's mansion.