Shocked Day (8)

Previous

Lia :- I will tell your name to my father because he is the principal of the college.. see now will I do my lovely boss..

Lia was about to go but I said...

Y/n :- oh finally you consider me as your boss no not boss lovely boss.. and about your father I fucking don't care.. go, who want to tell my name and speak infront of he/she okk..

Present

Lia :- why not. *Smirk and went*

Y/n :- by girl see you in heaven..

Then again I shot my glare to everyone present in cafeteria.. with 'do your fu*king business' look then they do their work and I went to my sit again...

Then blackpink every member spoke one by one..

Jisoo :- woah y/n, that was nice it can send everyone goosebumps...

Rosé :- unnie you are the first girl to do this to this weak bit*hes.

Lisa :- I didn't even imagine my unnie can fight this calmly...

Jennie :- unnie I have one question, are you the girl who fight with txt yesterday you look same girl as her??

Y/n :- by the way Jennie you are right.. yesterday I came to jimin for meeting but he blocked my plus badmouth... First I don't know they was my friend Brother's so now I know...

Jisoo :- wait it means you are Brothers are BTS..

Y/n :- yeah but don't be scared, I don't hurt innocent people and my friends..

Blackpink :- WHAT. *Shocked*

Y/n :- guys calm down.

Now everyone in cafeteria was looking at us I shot my glare then they again look away...

Lisa :- means you are the second owner of University..

Y/n :- yeah lisa.

Rosé :- wow unnie in first day you rock plus you get tag of new queenka and you are the owner of school.. *smile*

Y/n :- yeahh don't worry ok, *Smile* and you guys are really kind hearted..

Jisoo :- thank you y/n and let's eat our food or it will get cold...

Blackpink except jisoo and y/n :- ne eomma.. *laugh*

Jisoo :- yahh you..

Blackpink except jisoo and y/n :- sorry unnie/ sorry jisoo.

Then we again start to eat and I drink..

Jennie :- by the way unnie Txt are our friends too.. *smile*

Y/n :- what! really then that's nice.. *smile*

I was drinking then someone keep his/her hands on my eye's how dare he/she.. then he/she spoke..

?? :- guess who it is.

Me :- Yeonjun *irreted tone* WAIT- YEONJUN.. *shouted*

Everyone was looking at me even my brother's were glaring at him.. I shot my glare to everyone.. and hug him he hug me back.. then we broke the hug and I hug other 4 too.

Blackpink :- heyyo oppa/Yeonjun..

Txt :- hello blackpink nonna/blackpink.. and hello y/n nonna.