ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

"Gojo is a negligent idiot

"Gojo is a negligent idiot." Y/n mumbled to herself, a heavy sigh escaping her lips as her heels clicked with each step. Because of the egotistical man, she had to fly all the way to Tokyo and take care of Sukuna's vessel. She walked down the concrete path of Jujutsu High, eager to get the job done and go back to work overseas. She didn't like being in Tokyo...too many painful memories.

A strong cursed energy made her stop in her tracks, her head whipping to the right. A boy around the age of fifteen with pinkish hair came into view. He was walking along a different concrete path, smiling and conversing with an all too familiar face. Gojo.

Y/n wasted no time, flicking her right wrist out, a bright light surrounding her as a sword appeared on her right hand. The light had caught both boy's attention, both slowly turning to face her as she charged towards the pink-haired boy.

The sword nearly pierced the boy, now only a few centimeters from his face, had it not been for Gojo blocking it and grabbing onto Y/n's wrists. The white-haired man held a look of rage, griping her wrists tighter. That was...until he looked into her E/C eyes.

"Y/n?..."

The H/C scoffed, pulling away from him as she held her sword up towards the boy.

"Gojo." She spat his name. "Thanks to you, the higher ups have been on my ass complaining that one of Sukuna's fingers was eaten by a normal brat."

Gojo only hummed.

"They sent me to get rid of him before things escalate more that they already have."

Gojo pulled the boy behind him, his lips tugging into a smirk.

"Oh? Since when do you take orders from those bastards?" Gojo pulled the intruder towards him, his hand moving from her wrists to her waist. He buried his face in the crook of her neck inhaling deeply as a smile spread across his face.

"You still smell so good~"

Y/n shoved the flirty man away, her face now as red as a tomato. The blindfolded sorcerer chuckled, running a hand through his white hair.

"Before you kill my student, can I at least have five minutes to talk with you." Gojo tilted his head to the right; pouting. Yuji's face paled at his sensei's words. The pink-haired boy lightly tapped the white-haired sorcerer's shoulder, "U-Um Gojo-sensei? She's going to kill me?"

Gojo turned to his student, sending him a secret wink as reassurance.

Y/n rolled her eyes, catching sight of his wink. She already knew what he was trying to do. He was going to make an excuse to prolong the teenage boy's life and take him under his wing. Frankly, Y/n didn't really care what happened to the boy, all she wanted was the higher ups to leave her alone so she could go back to her peaceful life...well...as peaceful of a life a sorceress can get.

The H/C haired woman sighed, "Make it quick, Gojo."

Gojo frowned, turning his head away from Y/n, completely ignoring her. Y/n clenched her fists after thirty seconds of nothing, quickly growing frustrated. "You know you're just wasting time right?"