WOLVES OF ISENGARD

SARUMAN
"The world is changing. Who now has the strength to stand against the armies of Isengard and Mordor? To stand against the might of Sauron and Saruman and the union of the two towers?"

"Together, my Lord Sauron, we shall rule this Middle-earth."

"The Old World will burn in the fires of industry. The forests will fall. A new order will rise. We will drive the machine of war with the sword and the spear and the iron fists of the Orc."

"We have only to remove those who oppose us."

"It will begin in Rohan. Too long have these peasants stood against you. But no more."

"Rohan, my lord, is ready to fall."

EARLIER
War has come to Rohan. Saruman the White, the treacherous Wizard and self-proclaimed Lord of Isengard, has cut down the trees surrounding the Tower of Orthanc and replaced them with the machinery and caverns full of furnaces, forges and foul pits, where he burns the felled trees, builds weapons and war machinery and breeds the terrible bred of Orcs, Uruk-Hai, to build an army of his own to rival the Dark Lord Sauron's own. Saruman has now launched the attack on the Kingdom of Rohan, first by luring Gríma Wormtongue, the head advisor of Théoden King, into his servitute and poisoned the king's mind, rendering him increasingly aged and unable to do anything. With the king under his control, Saruman sent the hordes of Isengard Orcs, Uruk-Hai and the Wild-men of Dunland to attack Rohan. The garrison of Rohirrim stationed at the Fords of Isen, led by Théodred, King Théoden's son, is vanguished and Théodred is mortally wounded, and the villages of Westfold are burned and the villagers slaughtered. Éomer, Third Marshal of the Riddermark, brings Théodred back to Edoras, the capital of Rohan, and insists of standing up against the Isengard, but Gríma, in an effort to keep Rohan defenseless for Saruman's conquest, manipulates King Théoden into signing Èomer's exile from Rohan with penalty of death shall he return. However, few days later, Théoden is approached by four travelers, the reborn Gandalf the White, Aragorn of the Dúnedain, Legolas Greenleaf and Gimli the Dwarf. Gandalf cures Théoden King from Saruman's influence while Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli deal with Gríma's henchmen and Gríma is thrown out of Edoras as a traitor. Théodred is burried, much to Théoden's grief, which is further deepened by the knowledge of the state of his kingdom. Gandalf and Aragorn try to convince Théoden to go confront Saruman and his armies head-on, but Théoden, plagued by his guilt over all the death and suffering of his people, decides against this and orders all the people of Edoras to evacuate to the Helm's Deep, the mighty stronghold of Rohan in the mountains. Gandalf isn't convinced that the stronghold can hold the impending attack from Isengard and leaves Edoras to find the reinforcements, with the promise of coming back in the first sunlight of the fifth day. During of the travel, Aragorn meets Éowyn, the shieldmaid of Rohan, Théoden's niece and Éomer's sister and develops friendship with her, but remains otherwise distant from her due to his love and loyalty to his true love, the Elf maiden Arwen. Meanwhile, Gríma has made it to the Isengard and informed Saruman of Théoden's obvious move to the Helm's Deep with all the people of Edoras, which gives Saruman an opportunity to strike them before they reach to Helm's Deep.

SARUMAN
"Send out your Warg-Riders."

Wolves of Isengard

As the people of Edoras move across the hilly landscape, Gamling, Háma and one rider ride through the crowd to scout ahead. And as they ride over the ridge, the Elf Legolas is already standing there, watching the horizon very keenly, as if sensing that there was something out there.

As Háma's company reaches to the next of tall formation of rocks, their horses sniff the air and become uneasy.

"What is it? Háma?" Gamling said, noticing their horses' uneasiness.