attention · nagi

YEAH, YOU'LL ADMIT IT PROUDLY

YEAH, YOU'LL ADMIT IT PROUDLY. you're a goddamn simp for a guy named SEISHIRO NAGI. I mean, he's just so pretty?! plus, his personality is amazing, in your opinion.

well, your way of trying to get his attention is.. quite weird..? to him, atleast. "HII NAGIII" you say, walking right up to him as he comes out of his house.

"ugh..again?" he says, looking tired as always. "of course! until you give me your number and be friends with me <3" "what a hassle..." you tch at his rude reply.

you and him start walking together in comfortable, or uncomfortable silence, you couldn't tell 🤷 "nagi, rate my rizz right now" he just nods, still looking at his game.

"are you pee? cause urine my heart" you say winking (he probably didn't see you winking though) "3/10, ew." he says. "huh?! okay, what about-did you fart? cause you blew me away." "uhhh, 4?" "why is it higher than the last one?" "Idk."

school just ended, and it started raining heavily. like it's basically flooding right now. you didn't even bring an umbrella, but that's fine! you loved playing in the rain anyways.

you ran outside excitedly and started playing in the heavy ass rain. "what are you doing?" nagi runs up to you. "hey! where's your umbrella? you're gonna get sick!" "too much of a hassle to bring.." he says.

"I like playing in the rain, it's fun." you say, smiling at him. "come! let's play in the rain." he shakes his head a little bit. "what a bother, just hurry up." "huh?" "aren't we walking home together?"

"AWWW, YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ME AND WAITED FOR ME!???" you say, running to him, trying to hug him. but he kinda dodges you . . so you trip. "FUCK!" you say, as you sit in the ground and look at your knee.

"you're so stupid." he mumbles. "HEY! thats so rude y'know??" you say. "does it hurt?" "well, obviously!" he then bends down, basically offering you a piggyback.

it took you both a while to get to your house ,

"thank you nagigigi !!" you say, trying to get off his back but your knee just hurts so much. you ouched at the pain. "wait, I'll just carry you inside." "okaaay!!!" he says, putting you into your couch inside now. (yes he took off his shoes he's a gentleman okk)

"so?" he stares at you with a confused expression. "are we friends now?" you ask him. "eh, sure." he says, closing your door. "LETSSS FUCKINGGG GOOOOOO!!!" you yell, attempting to jump on your couch. "AH FUCK!" nagi chuckles slightly when he hears you.

next is kaiser oneshot or hcs <3 (or maybe.. both..?)