"Hold on to me." Gu Yu reminded and speeded up, "There is a big downhill ahead."

Fu Huayu's hand slowly fell to the ground, and finally embraced tightly.

The wind blew past the ear, blowing the hair on the forehead, and the sudden weightlessness made the heart beat faster.

After a while, the car was driving on a smooth road, and the wind became steady, but Fu Huayu felt the acceleration of his heartbeat just now lingering in his heart.

Although he was wearing a helmet, he could still imagine that Gu Yu just now must be excited and willful. The sense of freedom at lightning speed has always been a kind of romance that excites him for Gu Yu.

Finally, the car stopped on the side of the road, and the two walked for a while before seeing the river.

Gu Yu walked along the river for a while, and found a suitable spot for fishing.

He first gave Fu Huayu a fishing rod, and then tied the hammock he brought to a tree.

"If you don't want to fish anymore, just lie on the hammock and play for a while." After finishing speaking, Gu Yu ignored Fu Huayu, sat down and began to mix the bait.

He prefers to use his own recipes rather than bought ones.

Fu Huayu also found a place not far from him to cast his pole.

He also knows how to fish a little.

"Hey, it's on!" Gu Yu's hook was the first to move, "Tsk, this fish is a bit small."

A small fish **** long.

Looking at the mouth of the hooked fish, Gu Yu guessed that the released fish should survive, so Gu Yu threw the fish back.

It's so small, he didn't know what to do with it, and it doesn't taste interesting at all.

He took the bait again, and turned to look at Fu Huayu, who was sitting on the bank and staring at Piao intently.

He thought about the Shen Yu in the past, it was the same as now, nothing had changed, although his temper was a little outrageous, but he was single-minded and calm when doing things.

After glancing at the bucket next to Shen Yu, there seemed to be no movement, Gu Yu withdrew his gaze and focused on catching his own fish.

The sun began to shine until noon, and Gu Yu and Fu Huayu had nothing to gain. Either the hook was unhooked halfway, or the fish was too small, and all that could be released were released.

One morning, both buckets were empty.

When Gu Yu was packing up his things, he looked at Fu Huayu, and found that he had nothing to gain, just like himself, and he immediately felt relieved.

Fu Huayu, who noticed his movement, looked uneasy and glared at him before Gu Yu withdrew his scrutinizing gaze.

Fu Huayu pursed her lips. If Gu Yu didn't get anything because he released all the fish, then he was a complete "air force", the kind that didn't bite the bait at all.

Fu Huayu, who did not admit that he was a villain, firmly believed that Gu Yu's presence at the side affected his concentration.

Thinking of this, he glanced at Gu Yu again with not very kind eyes.

Just looking over there, Gu Yu, who was targeted for no reason:? ? ?