Chapter 2

"So, what do you want to do." Tom says with his mesmerizing voice. I look at him nervously "I don't know, we could just hang out at yours maybe?" He smiles "Sure why don't i invite this pretty stranger into my house." I laugh to myself because of the way you can hear he is a foreigner by his voice. I'm gazing at him completely drowning in his beautiful brown eyes.

We get in his car as he is searching his pockets. "What are you looking for?" I ask him. "My cigarettes, i think i dropped them." I hand him my pack of cigarettes. He raises his eyebrow and smiles at me. "You smoke?" I laugh. "No i dont i just happened to have a pack of cigarettes in my purse." I say sarcastically. "Yes i smoke." I light up a cigarette myself and inhale the smoke. Tom starts the car as we make eyecontact for a full minute, i get distracted and inhale the smoke of my malborro red cigarette to deep and start caughing. I start feeling embaressed as tom laughs at me." Got a bit distracted now have you?" I turn red. I stutter "uh... well- yea no a little maybe." I giggle. Tom looks at me while driving and gosh he is just so fine, and he knows it. "So why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself." He says with a flirty look in that face of his.

"Sure, well i am 16 years old-" he interrupts me "yea, i don't mean the superficial things." I look at him raisung my eyebrows." Rude!" I laugh. "No no i just, i want to get know you. I dont wanna just know who you are. But like i want to know you." He struggles to speak proper english. I get butterflies in my stomach because of how cute that was." I get it don't worry." He smiled, i giggle to him. "What?" He says. "Nothing... just keep your eyes on the road."
*small time skip*

"Okay so about me, uhmmm. I love drawing and being creative, i think it is calming and just a really good way to relieve stress." He smiles at me." Maybe you could teach me to draw?" I laugh at him. "Sure."
I continue telling him about me. "I skateboard, so my brother is a great skater and when i was younger we moved alot. I never had alot of friends so my brother would take me to the skatepark, i don't do it that often but mostly during the summer i love to go ou for a ride on my board." He laughs. "I would've never expected that from you." While i put my arm on the arm rest of the car seat i feel toms arm laying next to mine, we make eyecontact, I completely loose myself all over again in his big brown eyes. It feels as if the color of his eyes are warming my intire body, hugging me tightly. It felt so weird and so good.

He looks at my lips when i feel goosebumps on his arm, he quickly looks away adjusting his crotch area.
I start talking again to break the silence. "Uhm i actually am in a band too, we started two years ago." He looks at me surprised yet amused. "Really?! What is the band called?" His accent sounds strong. "I burst out laughing because of our stupid band name. "Devil s pink." I nervously wait for a cringing reaction. "Honestly that sound real cool." He is focussing on the road, i stare at him and his intire body. I feel so calm with him, i met him 4 hours ago. "I can feel your eyes on me." He says in a seducive way. I gaze at him, why does he sound so sexy.
"Well tell me more!" He says enthusiastically while looking trough the rear mirror.