Dream Graveyard

"Well at least we're on the Passage of Time. Maybe it'll take us to the Dream Lair." Lavagirl says as the group is placed on a platform.

"It's going in the wrong direction. The Dream Lair's that way." Sharkboy says annoyedly.

"What's in the Dream Lair?" Max asks.

"It's where all the dreams are stored but they're being destroyed." Alexis says.

"How?" Max asks.

"That's one of the things we're trying to figure out. Soon even we will cease to exist which is why we can't waste any time if we can help it." Alexis says.

"Max where is your dream journal?" Sharkboy asks as he looks at Max.

"Great thinking Sharkie! We can read his dreams out loud and turn everything back to the way it was. I may even realize my true identity." Lavagirl says excitedly.

"I threw it away. My journal's back on Earth." Max says sadly.

"What?" Alexis asks in shock.

"We really thought you were the answer Max." Sharkboy says annoyedly.

"Don't listen to him. He's just upset because you didn't show up and make him king of the ocean with a giant fish army to back him up." Lavagirl says as Alexis places a hand on Max's shoulder.

"Look who's talking! Alexis thought Max might be able to bring her family back and give her a life without her powers. And you thought you'd find a great use for your powers and heal the planet. Max thought his dream world would be a happy place. We've all been duped." Sharkboy says annoyedly before the group is thrown off the platform and land roughly on the ground.

*Timeskip*

"We'll never find our way out of this graveyard." Lavagirl says as the group is walking.

"We got darkness headed our way." Alexis says as she sees darkness in the distance.

"Sit down Max." Lavagirl says.

"What for?" Max asks as he sits down.

"Close your eyes and dream." Lavagirl says.

"Good idea Lavagirl. Maybe Max can redream his dreams if he can't remember them. Then we can get out of here." Alexis says.

"You hope." Sharkboy says as Alexis glares at him.

"Dream Max. Now what do you see?" Lavagirl says.

"I see a... giant... chocolate-chunk marshmallow cookie... with lots of warm milk. Sorry. I'm starving." Max says as he closes his eyes and opens them to see the others are not thrilled.

"Don't feel bad. I can't sleep much either when I'm hungry." Alexis says kindly.

"Here's some food." Lavagirl says as she hands Max a rock.

"You're not gonna like that." Sharkboy says as max eats the rock only to immediately regret it.

"I'm so hungry I could eat lava rocks. What is that?!" Max asks.

"Lava rocks." Lavagirl says.

"Here Max. I have some berries from the forest of where I live. They're a bit sour but it's all I have. At least this you can eat uncooked." Alexis says as she hands Max some berries as he eats them.

"What kind of berries are these?" Max asks as he gives a face.

"Tulizono berries. I told you they sour." Alexis says as she chuckles slightly.

"That's more than a bit sour but it's okay. I'm not that hungry anymore. Let me just rest a moment. Maybe I can sleep." Max says as he sits down and closes his eyes.