Max

"Okay. I have the windows open." Alexis says as she pushes some windows open with gusts of wind as she is moving inside a tornado with Sharkboy and Lavagirl is in another one.

"Good job Alexis." Lavagirl says before the group lands into a classroom through the windows as the tornadoes disappear.

"It's them!" A girl says as the kids in the classroom look at Alexis, Lavagirl, and Sharkboy.

"I'm looking for Max." Lavagirl says.

"Please tell us his whereabouts." Alexis says as everyone points to a desk in the back before Lavagirl goes to it and lifts the desk up to reveal Max laying on the floor.

"We need your help Max. Come with us." Lavagirl says as Max stands up before she puts the desk down.

"What do I have to do?" Max asks.

"Go with us to Planet Drool. We'll explain on the way." Lavagirl says.

"We're going to Planet Drool?" Max asks curiously.

"It's my home planet. Just outside our solar system. You should know Max. You made it up." Lavagirl says.

"I can't go with you." Max says as the group looks at him.

"You can't?" Alexis asks.

"Why not?" Sharkboy asks.

"Because you're not real. All three of you are just a dream. And when I open my eyes you'll be gone." Max says as he closes his eyes.

"We're still here Max." Lavagirl says as Max opens his eyes.

"This isn't a game Max. We need to go now." Alexis says impatiently.

"If you wanna stop the darkness from destroying our worlds come with us." Sharkboy says.

"You better go with them." A man says.

"Okay... I'll go." Max says reluctantly.

"Everyone follow me and we'll find shelter." The man says as the kids leave before the group runs outside.

"I can't believe I'm finally getting to ditch this place and go to Planet Drool! How are we getting there?" Max asks.

"This is how." Alexis says as the group arrives at a spaceship before going inside it.

"Put these on everybody. Blue goggles for the boys. Pink for the girls." Lavagirl says as she hands the group goggles.

"Do you have another pair of boy goggles?" Max asks as he holds a pink pair of goggles.

"Sorry. We don't." Alexis says as Max puts on the pink goggles reluctantly.

"So how do you fly it?" Sharkboy asks.

"You don't know?" Max asks.

"Duh! That's sort of been the whole problem!" Sharkboy says.

"You press go." Max says as he presses a button.

"Then what?" Alexis asks.

"It's got an autopilot." Max says as he puts the ship on autopilot.

"You just thought of everything, didn't you Max?" Lavagirl asks happily.

"Not exactly." Max says.

"How do we land it?" Alexis asks.

"That's the part I never thought of!" Max says.

"I don't like the sound of that." Alexis says worriedly.

"Jupiter... Saturn... Neptune... You might wanna hold on to something." Lavagirl says before the group crash lands on the planet.