Von began to pace back and forth with the gun in his hand as he started to regret coming here. What he really yearned for was to be enveloped within the comfort of his own home.

Holding tightly onto the warmth and closeness of Milayana but instead he was here with his ex.

"Either you start talkin or yo' mama will be planning yo funeral, it's your choice" he stated

With a deep sigh she was about to utter words when she suddenly felt a liquid substance slowly trickling down her leg. As soon as she caught a glimpse of the blood her eyes widened in shock and she began to feel an immediate sense of panic.

"Oh my god, I need to get to a hospital" she stammered

As she tried to rise from her position a sharp and intense pain started emanating from her abdominal region. Which made her completely freeze in place while causing tears to stream down her cheeks.

Von gazed at her with an emotionless expression unable to decipher what was happening.

"Von you need to take me to the hospital right now" she demanded

He frowned his face.

"I'm not taking you nowhere, betta call a Lyft or sum" he spoke

Despite the fact that she was in pain Asian could still move quickly as she rushed over to her dresser and hastily put on her clothing. Staring at him with an expression of disbelief.

"Dayvon can you please stop hating me for a second and just please take me" she pleaded

Von let out a deep sigh signaling his hesitation as he took a moment to ponder whether this was truly a good idea or if in fact it would turn out to be quite problematic.

"Come on man" he mumbled

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

Upon reaching the hospital Von immediately put on his ski mask as a way to conceal his true identity.

He turned his gaze towards Asian who was already gazing back at him causing him to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" He mugged her

"Can you at least help me out ? I can barely walk" she said

Von huffed in annoyance as he exited the car and proceeded to walk towards the passenger's side.He then proceeded to open the door for her in order to allow her to step out of the vehicle.

As they made their way towards the entrance of the hospital she tightly took hold of his arm for support and guidance.

Not wanting to be seen with her he quickly walked her to the front desk before removing her arm from his.

As he turned around almost reaching the exit she uttered a call to him which left him with an expression of annoyance as he sucked his teeth.

"Von can you wait for me ?" She yelled

Von shook his head

"Hell no I did one favor, I'm all favored out now...call up jackboy maybe he could pick you up" he said

"I'm willing to talk after this..I just need to make sure my baby is okay" she stated