Moving his body slightly he adjusted his position in the chair while keeping his gun firmly positioned on his lap. At this moment he was uncertain of her motives but he had no intentions of going along with whatever she may have in mind.

Had this occurred a few months before he asked Milayana to be his girlfriend he would most likely be nailing Asian to the cross right now.

"Stop playin with yo' pussy and put sum fucking clothes on" he gritted

Asian furrowed her brow in response to his hostile tone. She was sure that he would be tempted to have sex with her but he was playing hard to get.

Without taking a moment to consider her actions she rose from the bed and made her way over to him. She plopped down onto his lap, smashing her lips into his.

"The fuck?!" He shouted as he forcefully pushed her off him

She fell flat on her stomach as she yelped in pain. Immediately her hands instinctively reached for her belly as she drew her knees up to her chest in discomfort.

"Von what the fuck is your problem" she snapped

"Yo' hoe ass tryna fuck me knowin' I got a wife" he retorted

Despite feeling the temptation he made a conscious decision not to act on it as his love for Milayana was too strong for him to even consider cheating on her.

"A wife?" She scoffed

She was sure that once she announced her pregnancy that Milayana would've left Von. Once again her planned to get him back didn't work.

"Yes a wife, only reason I came down hea was to see if that trifling ass baby in yo' stomach is mine" he stated

"It's yours, I've only been with you" she said

"You really finna sit hea and lie in my face like I'm a goofy ?" He chuckled rising from his seat

Asian moved gradually and deliberately in a backward direction until she reached the front of her bed and rested her back against it. She would be lying if she said she wasn't scared right now.

Truth be told she didn't know who the father of her child was.

But she did know that her and Von had sex one night during which she removed the condom because she believed that he was too intoxicated to notice its disappearance.

"I'm not lying, you're acting like we weren't having sex almost every other day" she said

"I wrapped up every time witchu, I know betta than to fuck you raw Misharron" he gritted

With a look of defeat on her face Asian's eyes slowly drifted towards the gun that was now held in his hand as she took a deep gulp.

She took some time to consider whether or not she should tell him that she had taken off the condom during their sexual encounter. But ultimately decided that it would not be a wise decision.

"I-I umm—"

"You was doin all that wolfin on social media being petty and shit now you don't got nun to say ?" He mugged her