An owl screeches as Dean looks up "Ron is that your owl?" Errol flies down crashing into a bowl of crips. Everyone starts laughing. "Bloody birds a menace." Ron grabs the red envelope out of Errol's beak as he flaps up flying away.

Ron notices what the letter is and gulps "Oh no."

"Look everyone. Weasley's got himself a howler."

Sirius shivers remembering the howlers he use to get from his banshee of a mother. If he can even call her a mother there was nothing motherly about the woman. Then he remembers he got a new mother well technically he had two first one was Minnie, he always saw her as a mother figure. The second one was the one and only Euphemia Potter, the first woman to give him any ounce of maternal love. He misses her dearly.

Everyone laughs, Ron gulps "Go on Ron. I ignored one from my gran once. It was horrible." Neville says looking like he's having war flashbacks. Ron shakily opens the seal dropping it as Molly's voice screams out.

"Ronald Weasley. How dare you steal that car! I am absolutely disgusted! Your fathers now facing an inquiry at work, and it's entirely your fault! If you put another toe out of line, we'll bring you straight home!" Ron nods fully terrified.

The letter turns to Ginny, voice softening considerably "Oh, and Ginny dear congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud." The letter blows a raspberry at Ron and rips it self up, the only thing you can hear is Ron's heavy breathing feeling panicked and humiliated.

Ron looks pale having to relive the absolute terror he felt. Some of the parents in the room especially Sirius looks to Molly with a bit of disgust. Sure Ron deserved some type of punishment for his actions but not public humiliation, that's something some people can never live down.

The students are seated in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, decorated with portraits of its owner: Gilderoy Lockhart; the door to the office opens and Lockhart walks out. "Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher: me, Gilderoy Lockhart. Order of Merlin. Third class. Honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League and five times winner... of Witches Weekly's. Most charming smile award."

The man rests against a painting of himself, painting himself.

"Oh Merlin the man has a bigger ego then Sirius." Remus cringes. Ada nods shivering "Yeah and that's saying something." Then the biggest gasp you've ever heard came from the mans lips "Hey! My egos not that big." His husband and daughter gives him the most deadpan look.

"Are you serious?" Ada askes completely regretting her words as soon as they came out of her mouth. "I'm always Sirius." He smirks. Remus sighs rubbing his temples "Oh fucking hell." Sirius just smiles proud of himself.

All of the girls bar Ada look completely smitten with their teacher as he walks up to the front of the class still talking about himself "But I don't talk about that. I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at him."

The man laughs at himself while all the boys and Ada look at the man like he was an idiot. She also thought banshees were only women that's why they are known as the walling women.

"Your correct cub, a banshee is a female spirit in Irish folklore who heralds the death of a family member, usually by screaming." Remus says smiling at the girl. Ada points to her father "See, this is why you were the only competent DADA teacher we had. Please come back I can't deal with it anymore. Especially the pink toad." She begs.

Umbridge has a scowl on her face, she will not tolerate any disrespect towards her. "Detention Miss Potter."

"No."