my name is izumi

As I walk into the classroom I see my brother izuku and his friend katsuki, I really hate him and even though I have known katsuki for my whole life I don't consider him my friend. Ever since my brother and the rest of us found out he was quirk less katsuki has bullied him. He tried to pick on me once but I hit him with a right hook and now he knows fucking better.

I sit down where I always sit right next to izuku and he starts to talk about a villain we saw on the walk to school and even though I heard him talk about them before. While listening to him I saw katsuki staring at the corner of my eye and I was not having it.

"Take a picture it'll last longer. "

He gave me an angry look and just looked away. After class the bell rang and I started to walk out of class when I realized that I was walking without izuku and started to walk back to the classroom.

When I was right near the door of the classroom I saw Katsuki and his little friends walk out. I just scoffed and walked in the classroom.

"Sorry zuku, I didn't notice you weren't with me. Let's get home, moms gonna start to worry about us." I said to him. Something was off, he was just looking down he usually looked at me when I would talk to him.

He walked past me, just walked past me he didn't say anything at all. I was confused, extremely confused. He wasn't talking at all, this had Katsuki's name written all over it.

I went to find him. When I finally did I tapped him on the shoulder, it was harder then I intended but I was mad at him.

He didn't turn around. So I tapped him again and this time he did turn around just not the way I expected. When he turned around he activated his quirk and his explosion was on the left side of my face.

I fell to the ground and yelled holding the side of my face that felt the explosion. "What the fuck Katsuki."  I yelled at him while he was in shock himself. I just got up and went home.

Izuku wasn't home yet for some reason. I just went to my room and cried trying to stop the burning. I'm so sad and mad, I really thought that with my luck I would just be able to live a normal life. My quirk hurts everyone that comes near me. I should just leave everyone.

I started to pack my things and wrapped the left side of my face with bandages. I took my  self defense this I got and put it in my bag. I don't really have anywhere to go but it's fine I'll figure it out.

I'll figure it out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ahh I did it this is my first fan fiction so of it is bad I am sorry. ( I rewrote a lot of this.)

514 words