"Stop being delusional. I don't even know much about her personally, we only got to hang out for a day. Plus its Alpha I'm talking about." You reply, sounding weirdly nervous.

"If you say so.. Come on, eat up!" Granger says as he shoves a whole spoonful of food down your throat.

" *cough* You know I could eat just fine by myself, no assistance needed." You say, trying not to choke on your food.

"I know, but you haven't even touched your food so I had to do something somehow." Granger says and takes takes a sip of his drink.

"Hey, do you wanna go to a bar and get wasted tonight?" You ask Granger excitedly.

"Well, I only have daytime practice in a few and a free schedule tomorrow so I can handle a hang over just incase... Sure, why not" Granger says as he takes time to think.

"Alright, I'll pick you up at 11 how does that sound?" You ask.

"That's a bit too late don't you think? how about 8 instead? I don't wanna drink much so I can atleast send you back to your dorm in one piece" Granger says in a worried tone.

"Yeah that's alright, as long as I get to drink." you say as you continue to eat your food

.
.
.
.
.
• Few moments later...

"I just finished with my morning practice, took longer than expected but I'll get ready for our night out." Granger says over the phone.

"About damn time. That practice took you more than 5 hours, Are you sure that's normal practice?" You answer as you look through your closet for something fitting.

"We usually take a little over 2 hours, I don't know what happened with today." Granger says, you could hear him running through the end of the line.

"Whose your mentor? Silvanna? she gotta fix her schedule or something." You say as you find some jackets and shirts to wear.

"Don't know what's up with her, but the practice were less difficult than what they usually are, so I can't complain." Granger says.

"Yeah whatever, we still have an hour, get ready until then, goodbye." you say as you change your shirt.

"Alright, goodbye." Granger says as he hangs up.

'God bro.. I can't wait to get wasted..' You thought to yourself.

As you change your clothes you can hear the door knob twist and turn.

You look away from your closet and instead to your door and saw Kimmy coming in, ...With Alpha behind her..

"Thanks for helping today! It was a pleasure working with you Alpha. Oh, hey X.borg!" Kimmy says as she waves at you.

You only waved back at her and pretended to be busy by rummaging through your closet, acting as if you were looking for something.

"The pleasure is all mine. Also, Kimmy. Do you mind helping me build a Battle Bike later? Captain gave me the task to build it but I need assistance, could you?" Alpha asks Kimmy as he fidgets with his hand

'What the fuck? Why doesn't he ask someone else instead?' You curse to yourself as you stop rummaging through your closet.

"Hmm.. Well, I don't have much experience in building but I know a thing or two about them. Sure, I'll help!" Kimmy says as she grins

'I was hoping she would say no.' You thought to yourself.

"Alright, thanks Kimmy. I'll take a shower first, I'll text you okay? Be sure you arrive at my workshop." Alpha says as he hands what seems to be a paper with his number written on it to Kimmy.