Chapther 8 -Unexpeted encounters

Start from the beginning

She cocked her eyebrow and asked with a shit eating grin ''What did you do?''

I knew I would not be able to keep a secret from her or any of Torres or even do wrap-around with ether of them because they knew me like book and basically treated me like family. Addtionally, I did not had the heart to lie to them about anything for same reasons.

I looked at crowd before I looked at her asking ''See that brunette talking to hot short haired red brunnete who has buny ears?'' and pointed at Cash, who was giggling with Pamella and Ariel nodded saying ''Yeah, that is Cash Wheeler he is retired athlete turned buisness man what about him?''

I took deep breath and said ''Well, I lost my bet that I did with your brother where I swore off that I would not have sex with a client and I lost so now I am a racoon '' and then Ariel's face lit up saying ''And I don't blame you, he is hunk well done. So, are you two-''.

I inturupted her saying ''Well, we both are working together by day and by night, enjoying meals and doing the dancey dance'' and she smirked replying ''That what relationship is and you will get to labels one way or other but girl if you are monagmous you are very taken''.

''Oh?'' I tilted my head and Ariel replied ''That is your boyfriend, your man. You two are a couple''.

''If you say so''I murmured when Marie came to us saying ''Girls, come join the party''. Marie was the youngest sister of Jared. She was super nice and sweet and just loved life, as well as wanted to see the best in everyone. She also had versitile style, which was elegant and also sexy thus having a healthy balance.

Maria like her brother was making music, as well as trying to be an actress and everyone in her circle was rooting for her success.

Ariel then smiled saying ''We are coming dear, just talkng about Ryley's new man'' and I howled ''No man, just a guy I am seeing''

Ariel just hugged me saying ''Ryley, he is your boyfriend'' and Maria added ''Hey, no shame and you are consenting adult so it is okay to have a sweetie''. I let out an audable sigh before I excused myself to get fresh air since it was getting too much when I heard soft moans coming from the back room.

I wanted to just walk away but my curiousity got the best of me and I began to evesdrop when I heard a guy grunting and girl moaning softly, as well as making out with each other and it was not silent kisses.

It was full on make out session and the kind you hear when two people are about to do horizontal mambo in the bed room.

Then, I saw that door of the room where moans came from was open and I gently opened it saying ''Someone is in there?'' and as I said it I heard moans became louder and louder , as well as the sounds of skins coliding joining the party .

I walked closer and closer when suddenly I saw Pamela and Michael getting it on by Michael fucking Pamela in stand up-like missionary style postion and Pamela's breasts were out for everyone to see.