requests

👋🏽 hello! i'm moving this here instead of in out of this world since the first chapter should be republished eventually lol

this was updated 03/16/24, so the list of fandoms i write for has been expanded 🫶🏽

( i also have a tumblr named monpalace, so, if you want to talk to me there 🧍🏽)

fandoms that i write for include: ben 10, teenage mutant ninja turtles, legend of zelda (any games, and by extension, linked universe), danny phantom, sallyface, twisted wonderland, monster high (first or third generation only), or oc works! for any media that have different interations, my knowledge on that version of canon may be limited, so do't be afraid to ask!

if no one says anything pretend this chapter doesn't exist 🧎🏽‍♂️🏌🏽‍♀️

i'll write anything so long as it isn't weird or certain degrees of nsfw (feel free to ask for elaboration, nsfw rule may change), but, if you do request, at least give me a:

     : scenario
e. g.: it's valentines day and ben is very much against the holiday. [name] isn't and wants a date.
e. g.: raph's ego is bruised because he got beat during a difficult fight, [name] goes to comfort him.
e. g.: link has been pushing himself ragged what with repairing hyrule's damages post ganon. [name] believes that it's time he takes a week off.
e. g.: with danny life as both a phantom and fenton, his grades have been slipping more than usual. [name] has been hired as his tutor.
(feel free to request those if you'd like!)
e. g.: with no ghosts making themselves available or cultists ruining experiences, the teens of addison apartments will gladly take a "lazy day." sal takes the opportunity to ask [name] if they'd like to hang out.
e. g.: it's winter break and, after realizing that mixing themselves into so many friend groups was a mistake, [name] now has to determine which night raven college student/s they'd rather spend it with. to bad they don't exactly take "no," for an answer.

     : genre + trope
angst, fluff, hurt/comfort, established relationship, half real fic/half text fic, etc, etc.
on the citrus scale, i'm most comfortable moving up to a lime.

     : reader or oc
if you choose the former, you don't have to give me a general personality (simple words are fine) and species (human, alien, mutant, gerudo, etc), but it'd be nice. the default is [name] from this book (or personal interpretation).
(as for twisted wonderland, please specify whether the reader is from twisted wonderland or not.)
if the latter, a roleplay-like form would be nice, but details with the nitty gritty would be better!

     : canon or alternate universe
like, which iteration or canon au?
if not specified, i'll default to my own.
omegaverse is unfortunately on the table. if it's not canon (or omegaverse), details about the au would be appreciated.
(in the case of linked universe, the same stands.)

: preferred gender
female, male, gender-neutral, and no pronouns are what i'm most used to working with, but i'm up to anything thing else so long as there's a little explanation as to how they'd work.
if not specified, i'll either default to gender-neutral or none at all (you/your/yourself).

: love interest
any canon character is fine-- even oc x oc-- but they will be subject to my own characterization on accident.
polyamory/polygamy, love triangles/angles/shapes, and the sort are also available so long as it isn't weird (e. g.: established relationship with ben and gwen, mikey and raph, etc. pining/unrequited love would be alright though).
ages for both reader/oc and love interest would be fantastic, default is late teens - early twenties depending on scenario.

: word count
100 - 500 is a drabble, 1000 - 2000 is a oneshot, 3000 - 4000 is possible depending on specifics of the request, but headcannon formatting is also available without word limits.