Chapter 4

Denkis POV

Class was over, finally! We didn't had much going on today so luckily Aizawa didnt notice or got mad at me for not paying much attention. I got my books and got off my seat. I noticed Kirishima who was waiting for me in his desk.

"You and Bakugo can go on! I will catch up to you guys later ! "

Kirishima looked at me confused and responded.. "You got something going on? " He asked and i swear i noticed Bakugo looking at me then turning away.

"No of course not. I gotta call my parents."

I lied. Why did i lied? What was so weird about telling them that i felt asleep on Shinsou...Maybe cause they think that's there's something going on between us...i felt my heart thump. I started to blush a bit. Thankfully Kirishima had already nodded at my response and left with Bakugo. I looked around to see where Shinsou was. He had already left the class and probably was heading for his dorm.I decided to go to my room to leave my backpack and wait till everyone was gone so i could speak him. I wished he did be in his room this time, it was close to night already. I hope i didn't worry Kirishima , when i texted him that im gonna stay in my room for the day.

I went to the 4th floor ,while cheking around. I was lucky that Bakugo was next to Shinsous room cause he always felt asleep early so i wouldn't have to be worried about him seeing us, since the time was 8 of clock. The others where probably hanging out down after they changed clothes in their dorms. I went to the end of the hallway taking a big breath before i was about to knock on his door.

"Where do you think you going? "

I heard a voice from behind me, i nearly jumped then turned around fast and leaned back against the door while i felt a hand on my mouth before I could scream and wake up Bakugo. He seemed to hide a grin in his face as he look at me. Was he always this tall? I mean i know his tall but it was so noticable now that he was this close he looked like a giant to me.

"Shush!You could have almost woked up that lousy friend of yours.And what are you doing in my rooms door? "

When he took off his hand from my mouth i finally spoked

"Jeez man,don't go sneaking up on others like that! " I pouted it and im sure i heard a quick laugh from him.He was looking at me with a serious face through."I wanted to speak to you.. about the previous day.. " I scratched my head akwardly .

End of Denkis POV

Shinsous POV

I was just going back to my room from a walk i was having around UA, till i noticed Denki on the stairs. I had decided to ignore him wanting to avoid any contact with him but seeing how he was going to the floor my room was i realized it was impossible to do so. I decided to follow him quietly from behind.'What is he being so cautious about? 'I thought to myself noticing how he was checking around. When i saw him going to knock on my rooms door i finally spoken.

"Where do you think you going? "

I saw him jumb and hide my amusment smirk that turned to a frown when i pinned him more to my door by putting my hand in his mouth so he wouldn't shout and wake up Bakugo or cause any fuss .Dammit i wanted to keep distance from this idiot... maybe i should had stayed a bit more with Midorya and the others before going to bed. I looked him in the eyes and i couldnt help but have that weird feeling in my heart again. He somehow even when he acted so noisy looked cute. It was only for a bit that we stare at each other.Then we started talking after i took my hand off his mouth and asked him why he was here.He responded..

"... I wanted to speak to you.. about the previous night.. "

Shit.

"There's nothing to speak about. You where tired, falled asleep and i took you to your room."

Then when i gave a small glance to him i notice how he was staring at the floor holding his right hand with his left.

"Y-yeah about that thanks... I just wanted to say sorry for falling asleep on you. Ahaha, guess it's not big of a deal, i just felt bad for causing you trouble. " He was way too apologetic for no reason.

"No Denki, you didn't cause any trouble for me. You don't have to worry about it. We both can just forget about what happened alright? I don't think i want the others to know about this. " I said and he nodded.

Thankfully he didn't speak more about how he falled asleep on me.

"Well neither do i, i mean it did ruin my reputation with the girls since im not that much of pretty face like you. " He blunted out.

"Hm? You think i have a pretty face~? " I asked looking at him getting nervous.

But who was i kidding i was also blushing from his comment and it wasn't the first time he said something nice to me.

"W- well i mean y-yeah, no wonder the girls in class talk about you. " They talk about me, huh?Nice, i guess.

"A-anyways !Since this is over i should head of to bed. B-but before that... i hope we get to hang out more often Shinsou.Maybe next Sunday we can all go for shopping and hang out! " He said smiling.

But i knew that i couldn't."I'm sorry but i can't. " He seemed surprised.

"W-why?! "

"I want to focus on being a hero. I can't waste any more time with activities like this. Also i went through a lot of training with Aizawa to be able to join class 1A.I can't...loss focus now. " I said while he was looking at me.

"Aizawa was training you? That sounds cool... but still!Come on dude a break or two won't hurt!Sundays is where we all finally have some free time to ourselves! After all every hero needs a rest and im sure even you get tired after a whole training week . " He said hoping he did convince me.

"I don't need one. And i told you before that im not interested in any friendships with anyone.Dont forget that we still going up against each other even if we are in the same class. And i make sure to be top hero. I can't waste my time on you guys. Im gonna go to my room now. You should head to sleep too, it's already late.Please..do not bother talking to me.Goodnight."I said and closed the door ignoring him.

Denkis POV

What is wrong with him? Weren't we all just yesterday hanging out and watching a movie on a Monday?Was he actually mad at me? I shooked my head . Maybe he just needed time..? Maybe those sleepless nights of his are tiring him out.

"Man..." I whispered and look down. I was also a bit exhausted.

I heard my phone ringing it was Sero asking me to come down and hang with the others. Even through i felt a bit tired I decided to join them. Yes that's the best option for me now.I really needed something to distract me right now.

End of Denkis POV

While Denki left for his friends , on the room next to Shinsous, Bakugo was against his door with his arms crossed.

"Tch, idiots. "

He said as he went to his bedroom after listening to the conversation the other two just had.