EPILOGUE

A/N; contains mpreg, which is not for everyone, so there's an alternative epilogue too!! THANK YOU FOR 100KKKK LOVE YOU!!<3333333

*

''Louis Tomlinson's company still managed to be at the top 10 highest earning tech companies according to Forbes. However, Mr. Tomlinson did not make an appearance at the event and people are still wondering what he's been up too. Since his sudden divorce with Eleanor Calder, he's been really quiet about his personal life and he's not seen as often. His ex-wife has disappeared from the public eye too and it makes us wondering. Louis Tomlinson was also rumored to be married again to his partner, who still remains unknown. Even their gender, as Tomlinson is bisexual.So, what happened between the couple that led them to divorce and where is the famous, Βritish billionaire?-'' the interviewer said, when the two girls heard their mother yelling from the kitchen.

''Girls, please get off the telly and start setting up the table!'' she instructed them and the two blue-eyed girls looked at each other, before rolling their eyes and getting up from the couch. They heard a car pull into the driveway and everyone emerged from everywhere in the house. Jay wiped her hands on the towel, as Anne followed her and two pair of twins came running behind them.

*

''Did you ring?'' Louis asked, setting their suitcases down and Harry nodded, smiling.

''Are you nervous?'' the older man asked again.

''Kinda. They've never seen the three of us.'' Harry mumbled, placing a gloved hand over his small bump and rubbed it fondly. He's only five-months pregnant, but the bump is evident and this was the first time visiting Louis' family, while Harry was pregnant. In fact, they had only told them a few weeks ago, since Harry didn't wanna alarm anyone and give them false hope, in case anything happened to him or the baby.

When they found out Harry was pregnant, they got a bit more self-conscious about travelling and they started reading tons of books and watching movies about child birth. They went into crazy baby mode and started freaking out, rethinking their decisions. Louis tried making more space to fit their new baby in their lives and started painting their nursing room. Now, five months in and they were super ready for the real thing to arrive and be the greatest parents in the world.

''My mum will probably pass out from seeing you all cute in the sweater she made you.'' Louis said and the younger boy smiled, capturing his lips with Louis', when the door opened. The two men pulled away and smiled at their families, their cheeks painted crimson red.

''Hi, babies.'' Jay said, immediately, pulling Harry inside and both her and Anne wrapped their arms around him. Harry buried his face in his mum's shoulder, suddenly getting a bit emotional. This was the first time seeing his mother, while being pregnant and he was getting ready to become a parent himself. Harry pulled away, a few tears slipping from his eyes and Anne cradled his face with her hands, wiping his tears with her thumbs.

''You're glowing, baby.'' she mumbled, tears threatening to fall from her eyes and Harry buried himself in her arms again.

''You're gonna be a daddy.'' Jay said, as she hugged her son and Louis smiled at her words.

''Hazzy, can we touch the baby?'' Doris and Ernest said, tugging at Harry's sweater. Harry smiled at the young toddlers, ruffling their hair, before bending his knees a bit, trying to get to the same height as them.

''Yeah, sure. Once we're sat down, it's all yours.'' he said, as he kissed Phoebe and Daisy on their cheeks. Robin and Dan came from the barbeque and smiled, as they saw Harry's bump. Harry wrapped his arms around his step-father and Dan patted him on the back and squeezed his shoulder.