Part 3

Y/N's POV

Me and bob was sleeping in bed in nude, I was cuddling in bob's arms, rap my lags under his legs. It was amazing sleeping with him. I open my eyes still tired and get up and try to find my shirt "hum where did you put my shirt." I said quite. Bob was moving when he was a sleep. I try not to wake him. I need to find my shirt shit i can't find where the hell did he throw them. I look in the other side off the bed where bob was sleeping i see bob's sweater i gab it and put it on. OOOOHHH look so big and worm inside. And i get back to bed with bob good thing he still sleeping, i lay down and go to sleep.

BOB's POV

I fell her moving off my arm's and leg's but i was too tired to get up, it was fucking amazing what we did last night. I here her talking mumbling about something ehhh what the hell, she get on the bed and went to sleep, Wait a minute  i open my eye and she has my fucking sweater well she dose look cute in it. while she went to sleep i hug her in my arms and go to sleep.

Y/N's POV

The next morning, I made some pancakes and egg. While i'm still Wearing bob's sweater tehehe. And i heard foot steps "Good morning babe How did you sleep." I ask. Bob look at me and drool in his mouth. And stares at me. "You look sexy in that sweater mmmm." water came out off his mouth.I blush while i was finish making breakfast. He eat it when he finish eating he stare at me. Why he keep staring at me it making me blush. "AAAWWW my baby is blushing how cute hehehe, well thank for breakfast baby." He walk around the table and sits on the couch watching tv. I blush really hard red I put the dishes in the sink and wash them later. I walk over to bob I sit next to him still blushing. Bob look over me and saw me blushing still. I hold bob hand and he looks at me blushing a little. Me I blush red, he kiss me in the lips. "I love you Y/N." Bob said. "I love you too." I said smiling .

                               2 hours of watching tv

Y/N's POV
Shit my stomach hurts so bad. I let go of bob's hand and went to my stomach. "Ouch that pain my stomach." I said I get up and went to the restroom. Bob look at me and said " baby are you ok?." I didn't say anything I closed the door. Tears went down my face I throw up, shit morning sickness. There no fucking way that I'm pregnant did he use protection fuck I lock the bathroom, i set down on the floor thinking about how the fuck if I'm pregnant or not I'm not ready to be a mother. I heard a knock on the door bob was talking to me, "Baby are you ok in there open the door it me bob." Said bob. I unlocked the door and set back down. Bob come in and set next too me. "Babe are you ok.?" He ask worried. Hold my hand. "Bob I think I'm pregnant." Bob look at me in shock.