Season 2 episode 2: declaration of war

Start from the beginning

Y/N: my girlfriend? (I looked at tsuburaba confused, hearing the word girlfriend as I didn't know what he meant, but looking at the whole class, they knew what he means and well they were surprised)

Setsuna: girlfriend!? The quiet kid has a girlfriend? (Setsuna got up in shock at hearing what tsuburaba had just said)

Kuroiro: I think they're referring to kaminari (kuroiro walked up next to me and whispered in my ear, assuming tsuburaba was referring to kaminari since I did hang out with her alot)

Y/N: oh

Kendo: when did this happen?

Tsuburaba: I just kinda assumed, I mean L/N does hang out with her alot and well they look very close and they have a lot in common, I just assume they might have something going on.

Kaibara: that's incredible L/N, congrats on your relationship (kaibara walked in, congratulating me as I had no idea what they were talking about, kaminari was my female friend ofcource, but I don't get what's the big deal)

Kodai: is she really your girlfriend? (The black haired girl naked kodai joined in the conversation as she was curious to know as well)

Y/N: well she is a female and she is my friend so I suppose yes, she is my girlfriend (I spoke calmly, some students around me were shocked and were quite happy to hear my answer)

Tsuburaba: I knew it!

Setsuna: that's amazing! Did you two kiss? How close are you two!? (She asked me, holding a toothy grin as she was curious to know if we did anything, which I didn't know what a kiss is, but I did remember the time she put her lips on my cheek, which I'm sure people don't do that unless they're close)

Y/N: well I mean, she put her lips on my cheek, doas that show how close we are? (I asked, setsuna squealed in delight at hearing my answer)

Setsuna: I knew it!

Tsuburaba: you got a kiss from a girl!? That I didn't know, congrats man!

Fukadashi: didn't know you were so smooth L/N.

Kamakiri: how the hell did this guy get a girlfriend way before me!? (Kamakiri said angirlly)

I don't know what they were talking about, I don't get what was the big deal with being friends with kaminari. I mean komori and kuroiro hang out, why don't they congratulate them for talking to each other. I never heard the word girlfriend since I was never taught much about expressions or romantic or pretty much anything that involves anything social. I was only taught about subjects like science or math, max didn't taught me once about any romance of social skills so pretty much I don't get what the big deal was with having kaminari as my girlfriend, infact komori is my girlfriend too, but they didn't say anything and kuroiro is my boyfriend and yet they don't say anything about that EITHER!

Y/N: enough! (I spoke loud enough for the whole class to hear) I don't get why are you all so happy!? Yes kaminari is my girlfriend, but so are all the females in this class! And all th boys too, they're my boyfriends! Why are you all so happy because of the fact kaminari is a close female friend of mine! What, did you guys just figure out she is my friend? You guys don't see me as your friend that your not happy like this!? (I yelled at them, some students froze at this as they looked at me for abit)

They were quiet for afew seconds, they stared at me at the sudden outburst I just had till tsuburaba decided to break the silence.

Tsuburaba: L/N, we don't think that all, we are your friends, we are just happy that you got a girl...friend...wait. do you know what's a girlfriend?

Y/N: a female that is my friend? (I asked them, everyone that was starring at me fell on the ground at my answer) what's wrong?

Setsuna: how do you not know what girlfriend is!? Where have you been!? Living under a rock!?