Chapter 3

Dracos pov:
I never expected for them all to be home within a few minutes of each other. I watched as destiny and Sebastian hugged the four of them then the elder two walked out of the forest with smiles on their faces. "Guess you got our letter then Percy?" Will questioned and I smiled at them as they were always close to each other. Ron seemed like he wanted to talk to me but didn't know how to approach but I didn't wanna go out into the forest today as usually during a reunion it gets rough and usually ends up people getting hurt and as a dragon I'm usually getting hurt the most which is annoying. So I resulted in reading a book inside the manor which belonged to me anyways since dad wasn't around. After about 20 minutes Ron came in looking relieved to be inside. "Crazy outside right? Too rough for you?" I asked trying to be nice and friendly to him. "Yeah just a little I think someone just got tackled to the ground which is slightly concerning but mostly I wanted to talk to you." He told me and I smiled nodding showing that was okay. "What do you wanna talk about?" I asked and he looked down. "You said the twins only told me the basis of everything so what more is there." He asked not sure if it was alright but I just smiled at him. "So basically your parents are Arthur and Sebastian Weasley. They met when your mother Arthur was 16 and still in Hogwarts but they instantly fell in love your father was training to be beta of this pack and was best friends with Greyback. As time went on they grew closer and eventually they had all of the kids there was the elder three which their bond with each other is unbreakable. You know about the fact that only three children were actually caught but the rest jumped in to save them so the elder three Percy was caught in the black hole spell and was screaming and pleading for help which William and Charlie jumped in to protect him and ensure he was safe on the other end. Then there is the older set of twins the pranksters Fred got caught by the black hole and George wouldn't let him go alone plus they are mated to my little cousin only by a month but still Hadrian loved them to bits they were devastated after he was kidnapped. Then you and destiny were inseparable her mate is my cousin Jordan they are still together t today never seem to amaze me with their love. Nobody could get to you in time after you were caught and all of you disappeared so your mum willingly gave himself up to ensure you all remained safe." I explained panting as I finished the long story. He nodded seeming to understand but I knew something was wrong. "What about me and you they said we were close to each other even closer than I was to my twin?" He questioned and I nodded. "You are my mate that's why we were close but let's leave that for another day to unpack." I said as I stood up trying to walk away. "Did you love me?" He asked as if thinking I didn't and I just walked away as I couldn't turn and look at the boy that I loved with every ounce of my heart.