16

Stephen portaled you home and you found yourself in Stephen and Tony's room. Steve, Bucky, Tony, and Stephen were there too and you were suddenly wondering just how this was going to work.

It would be fun.

Probably.

Maybe.

Okay, you'd been a brat you were totally getting punished.

"You look nervous doll." Bucky said with a shit-eating grin as you sat on the bed.

"Wonder why." Tony smirked.

"I think it has something to do with her being a brat." Steve said, walking over to the other side of the bed, already undressing.

"So we'll fix that little problem." Stephen said.

Oh. My. God. They were so hot. And now they were ganging up on you together. Not that you minded.

Stephen made some random hand motions that you knew meant your wrists were going to be chained up, and you weren't disappointed when the glowing orange manacles closed around your wrists. The long chains connected to the headboard behind you.

Buckys smirk got even bigger at this.

"Nothing to say now darling?" Stephen asked, slowly unbuttoning his clothes.

You whimpered slightly as Bucky moved his metal hand between your folds, brushing over your clit just once to tease you. When he pulled his fingers away, you could see the metal of his hand glistening with liquid.

Tony and Stephen ignored it when Steve took Bucky's hand to lick the juices off, moving in towards you instead. Stephen moved so that he was behind you, running his scarred hands down your back, making goosebumps pop up. Tony knelt in front of you, nipping at your hips while his fingers started to massage at your entrance.

You whimpered again when Tony pushed two fingers into your core.

"So wet and ready for us gorgeous." He said, nipping at your breasts, pumping three fingers in and out now.

Steve and Bucky were watching now and Steve grinned, "Hey sweetheart, remember back in Wakanda?"

You snapped your gaze over to him, "Which part?"

Steve's smirk widened and he said, "You know which part. Walked in on you, Buck, and Loki and Bucky. . ." He drifted off, pressing a single finger down on your throbbing nub.

You bucked your hips at the feeling, clenching down hard on Tony's fingers. You moaned both at the feeling and his words. You remembered, of course you remembered. How could you possibly have forgotten?

"Oh? What happened in Wakanda darling?" Stephen asked, both curiosity and humor to his tone.

"Buck-" You let out another soft moan as Tony twisted the three fingers inside of you. You were starting to come to the brink of an orgasm. "Bucky f-fisted, ngh." You broke off again as you came all over Tony's fingers.

"I didn't know C-3PO could do that to you." Tony smirked, not stopping his fingers as they continued to move in and out of you at a rapid pace. "Though I'll be even more impressed if it was the metal hand."

"Of course it wasn't the metal hand." Bucky scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"T-Tony gonna cum." You gasped, already on the brink of a second orgasm. Tony pulled his fingers away.

You glared at him angrily, not entirely sure why you were being denied a wonderful orgasm. Tony smirked, licking his fingers.

Stephen simply kissed your shoulders as the soldiers came even closer, sliding towards you on either side of the bed. Stephen still behind you and Tony in front.