Chapter 2 - The Start Of A Journey

En başından başla

They then head towards the kitchen and I go upstairs and walk over to my bed which has my bag hanging on the Headboard. Froakie then jumps up onto my head as I then grab my bag and put it on and Froakie goes back to being on my right shoulder and I head downstairs and enter the living room section of the great room and see Aoi and Mr. Clavell on the sofas. As soon as they both see me they get up.

Aoi: "Oh, just look at you! All ready for your big first day!"

They then walk a bit closer to me.

Clavell: "Yes, the uniform of our storied academy suits you quite well indeed."

He then looks like he just remembered something.

Clavell: "Oh, gracious. How very careless of me. I had entirely forgotten that I've got something else for you, Master Violet. A most important thing. But Aoi's living room is hardly the place for it. Would you care to follow me outside?"

He then leaves the house and Aoi comes up next to me.

Aoi: "I wonder what this important thing might be... Let's follow the director out and see, shall we?"

Violet: "Yeah."

We then head outside and see Mr. Clavell on the path facing us.

Clavell: "Right then, dear Pokemon. Time to come out of your Pokeballs."

He then throws up 3 Pokeballs and they all open up and streams of blue come out of them and when they hit the floor, 3 Pokemon appear in a line.

All 3 of them look up at me and Froakie.

Clavell: "We provide each student entering the academy a Pokemon of their own, even if your mother already gave you a Pokemon. I'll ask you to choose which among these three you'd like to have as your 2nd Pokemon."

He then looks at the green one.

Clavell: "Sprigatito, the Grass Cat Pokemon."

Sprigatito then starts licking its front right paw and then wipes it on its cheek.

Sprigatito: "Sprrr."

He then looks at the red one.

Clavell: "Fuecoco, the Fire Croc Pokemon."

Fuecoco: "Fue?"

He then looks at the blue one.

Clavell: "And Quaxly, the Duckling Pokemon."

Quaxly then flips the bit of hair-like part on the blue thing on its head.

Quaxly: "Qua."

Clavell: "They're all very good company. Why, they usually reduce to even leave my side."

The 3 Pokemon then walk closer to me.

Clavell: "What's this? Hmm. So it turns out they're more interested in you, Master Violet, than familiar old me. I do wish I could stay and see which one you'll choose, but I must be off to my next home visit..."